one

| Lexi |

Conversations, was one thing I was never good at, I avoid eye contact, usually got bored within the minute. Although, conversations with Joseph were quite the opposite, the topics were completely random, but mainly debatable.

My mother couldn't help but grin, as Joseph's foot stomped on the ground, "Lexi, I am telling you, that milk is good throughout the day without being refrigerated." He quickly grabs his fork, picking at his pancakes as they stack up. Four pieces fitted into his mouth.

Disgusting I thought as I wiped my mouth with my napkin, "No, milk is not. It could get rotten. Besides I believe milk is only good for three minutes after you pour it."

He nods his head, grabbing more syrup, making a puddle on the side of his plate, "Babies drink milk all day. Some parents don't care if it's cold or not. Do you think mom kept your bottle in a freezer all day while we went to disneyland?" Joseph look like a madman, devouring his pieces of food.

My face scrunched at the sight, "Babies don't really qualify in this conversation. I believe milk is only good once you pour it because it's nice, refreshing and cold. But after three minutes, it gets warm, then hot. Finally it's gross, losing it's flavor. I am telling you my opinion, and if you are going to be shouting across the table at me, don't ask me for my opinion."

My mom laughs leaning against the sink, "You guys seriously are the worst siblings ever.." Joseph and I honestly really only tried to get along for my mom's sake. In reality if I could choose another brother I would.

I stood up, carrying my plate to the sink behind her. She frowns at me, "We're running late."

I gasped, "Mom, you always do this. Mrs. Styles is going to be upset with me." I explained washing my dish, as fast as I could.

Joseph starts laughing, "You mean even more mad then when she found out you broke your leg?"

I groan ignoring him, as I wobbled out the kitchen, looking for my tutu. 'Lexi take it easy, that knee brace isn't flexible!" My mom shouts. Each step I took only slowed me down, I struggled to get to the top. I hated wearing this stupid knee brace, I felt snug to it, there didn't feel like any blood circulation. I opened my bedroom door, to see if my tutu was on my bed, to my luck; it wasn't there.

I heard footsteps behind me, and Joseph walks in holding the missing pink tutu, "Sorry I borrowed it last night, Brooke wanted to roleplay with me." He sneered.

I roll my eyes, snatching it from his grip, "Gosh I can't remember if were always such a snob."

I walk past him, our shoulders brushing, "You know sis, ballet is boring, and Mrs. Styles isn't very impressed with your dancing ever since the accident." Joseph was the brother that loved to get under his little sister's skin, and it made me want to strangle him. He was such a douchebag to everyone except our mom and his dog named Lady.

I reach my fingertips to grab my duffle bag that rested on a small stool in the hallway, "Joseph please shut your mouth, your voice makes me want to vomit."

As I walked downstairs he pulled my hair, I turned around slapping his arm, "You are such an ass." I screech rubbing my head, he just laughs squeezing between me and the wall.

My mom waited downstairs, "Oh you found it?" she asked.

I smile tilting my head at Joseph, "Yup, well this pig had it for unspeakable reasons."

Joseph touched his heart, "You always find the right words to touch my heart sister." He felt honored that I called him a pig. His stupidity was not questionable, he was just a clown. I found it extremely unbelievable when he was accepted into community college.