A random chapter that has nothing to do with the plot.

A/n: This is just basically about Google and Bing.
Y/n pov
"You two are going to sit in this room and talk until you're cool with each other!" You yell. Google grumbles as he walks in, and Bing does the same. "So... do you like... uh, human stuff?" Bing starts. "Could be better..." Google muttered. After about five minutes, Google was threatening to dump water on Bing. "Y/N HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!" Bing yells. "What, it's just a little water." Google says, towering over him. Before Google could do anything, Bing ran for his life. Soon, Google was chasing Bing around the house with a small glass of water. Every time Google got anywhere near Bing, he ran faster. Bing was smaller and faster, but Google had DETERMINATION. (#Undertale trash) Bing had to slow down, his battery was at 5%. Google dumped the water on Bings head, causing him to malfunction, and reboot his system. "Googleplier Fischbach!" You hear Anti yell. "He asked for it." Google said, crossing his arms.

Here's a bit about Bing:
Full name: Bingsepticeye. (Yep, that's it.) But most people call him Bing. He is the rival of Googleplier, as you can probably tell. His greatest fears include: Being replaced for an upgrade, and water. He's not waterproof, unlike Google, but every android has its glitches. He has known y/n for a long time. Secretly, he's has a huge crush on Google, but hides it very well. (I ship it, okay?!)

A bit about Google:
Full name: Googleplier Fischbach. Most know him as Google. Bing is his rival. He and Glitch get along when Gitch gives him a virus. His greatest fears: Being replaced. He occasionally shows signs of emotions, but rarely. He secretly admires Bing, and hopes they can become friends, if not, partners in a relationship. (He has a crush on Bing) He does an extraordinary job of hiding it, due to his lack of emotions.
A/n: Google and Bing sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! I ship it so much right now. These are just my versions of them, so yeah. Bye!