Chapter Three.

Sirius was waiting outside my Potions class's hallway, at the end, and Regulas had his arm around me, it's weird how I haven't broken his arm yet... I felt weird being older than him... oh wellio. I cougar! REOW!

OH MY LORD! I'M HYYYPPPERRR!!!!!!

Well, Sirius looked like a fish when he saw Reg and I. "Byee!" I said to Regulas as he went the other way.

"BYE HARLEY!" he shouted back, blowing me a kiss. I blushed, and laughed.

"Y-you... and R-R-Regulas?" Sirius stammered.

"Totes," I said, shrugging. "Piggy back ride?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Why don't you get Regulas to do it," he said annoyed.

"One, he's gone, two, you're my bitch boy," I said, smirking.

A ghost of a smile flickered across his face. "Fine, I can't stay mad at you," he said.

I ignored the comment, and jumped onto his back. "To Transfiguration!"

"I have Trans-- OHHHH! YOU HAVE CLASS WITH ME!"

I smiled, and rolled my eyes. "Keep walking piggeh!"

I could tell he smirked, but he didn't make a noise, mainly because I had put my hands over his mouth. He then licked my hand.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I yelled, wiping it on him, while he laughed, and I fell onto my butt. "Ow," I said flatly.

Sirius was laughing at me, too weak to help me up apparently.

I got up by myself, and rubbed my butt. "Nice bitch boy," I said sarcastically, even though I was amused I could say that.

"My pleasure," he said, bowing lowly.

"I, um... guess that's a nice view of you butt... Padfoot," said Remus awkardly from behind him

Sirius jumped up, and laughed. "Nice one Moony!"

"Padfoot and Moony?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Well, you are Pigfoot!" I said in a random accent, and went into class, and sat with Lily.

"Pigfoot?" she asked me flatly.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop my dear Lily. Oh my bloody hell.... James has gotten to me!" I squeaked.

Her green eyes darkened a tiny bit at the sound of James's name.

"Oh my God, what did they doo?" I asked, somehow managing to sit crosslegged on these tiny chairs.

"The slimy little toe-rag and friends," she shot a glare at them as they walked in, "ganged up on Sev in potions earlier."

"Oh nose," I said. "I mean, oh NO. Where the fu--"

Lily hit me on the head.

"--dge... WHY LILY!? I NEEDED THOSE BRAIN CELLS!"

She didn't answer, she was saved by Professor McGonagall.

"Settle down class," she said sternly, and everybody shut up, but I was still rubbing my head from where Lily hit me. "Today we will..."

We did as we were told, and I had to do homework for things I don't know yet. I wonder if I could be tutored for this by Professor Dumbledore???

I checked what I had next, and apparently, I get study period, after lunch.  I AM SHPECIAL.

That's right. Shpecial, because 'Special' isn't cool enough.

I left the classroom, and skipped to lunch, where I stole food from the Gryffindor table, and went to eat outside.