Chapter Twenty Six.

I can't write sappy shit, it makes me want to kill myself. *I'm such a positive person >.>*

~*~*~

My wrist hurt. It really hurt, but I guess it was the way I slept. I mean, my wrist was numb as fuck, but the pins and needles . . .  OH GOD, THE PAIN.

When my extraordinary pain was over, I went to go clean up all that rubbish from yesterday. There wasn't much of the rubbish, since everything just came back after I finished it.

It was amazing. To be honest, I felt so much better after the overdose on ice-cream, chocolate and ginger ale. Like, really, really good. But I guess it was really just the sugar rush, and that thing in chocolate that just makes people feel good, I just had a feeling that I wouldn't know what I would be doing today.

Oh well!

I just feel great!

Like I'm on anti-depressants or something!

I skipped out, seeing that Dumbledore was not up here, but that was to be expected, he would be eating breakfast, wouldn't he? I skipped over to the Hufflepuff table, and sat beside Ebony.

"You look digustingly happy," she commented.

"And I am!" I told her with a massive grin. "It's like I'm on drugs!"

"I see," she said. "Well, don't do anything stupid today, otherwise there would be so much bullshit that you'd have to put up with."

"I really can't promise you that," I told her. "Somehow, I think sitting next to you was a mistake in its own."

She smirked, "oh, it was."

And with that, I moved out of the way before she poured milk in the seat I was previously sitting. "You're so mean," I pouted, crossing my arms.

She winked. "You love me really."

I grinned, and released my arms to my sides, "of course I do. Bye." I turned around, and walked over to the Gryffindor table, before sitting beside Lily. "Heylo!"

"Hi," she replied.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Not here," she whispered, before smiling incredibly falsely.

"Laying it on a little thick," I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "Hey, are you on drugs?"

I shook my head. "I'm high off chocolate, ice-cream and ginger ale!" I screamed. "COOKIES AND CREAM ICE-CREAM, LILY!"

She laughed at me. Before she could say anything further, since I was really just acting on complete impulse, I jumped onto Sirius, and kissed him. "I missed youuu," I sung, before skipping off like the idiot I feel like. I really wanted cake. Stawberry cake.

Eventually my happiness died down into a really bad hangover-like thing. Oh my God, I actually kissed Sirius, and told him I missed him, then ditched him for cake! I will admit, it was good cake . . . but oh God!

I went downstairs, and walked around.

"Oi, Davidson," I heard Bellatrix yell out, and I turned around facing her, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I want to ask you a favour," she muttered, seeming rather annoyed by whatever she was meant to ask of me.

"I can only say it depends on what it is," I told her. This was just awkward on so many levels, for her and me.

"You know the seventh years are having a ball tonight, right?"