Chapter Eighteen.

I'm being nice in this chapter, and in most future ones for a while until it's necessary not to be. I can't not trust Peter right now, can I?

~^~~*~*~~^~

"So what we get drunk?

So what we smoke weed?

We’re just having fun

We don’t care who sees

So what we go out?

That’s how its supposed to be

Living young and wild and free," the Marauders and I sung on our carriage, even Remus.

"Although, we're never going to do that, right?" Peter asked when he stopped playing his guitar. Yes, he plays guitar. Surprise? I know aye.

He's so cute, sort of like a kitten way.

"I hope not," I said. "I don't want to know what you guys are like when you're having fun."

He grinned at me, and then started to play a familiar song.

"Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking

When you fall everyone stands

Another day and you've had your fill of sinking

With the life held in your...

Hands are shaking cold

These hands are meant to hold," I sung with Peter, throwing my arm around his fat shoulders, and swaying us both.

"Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong

Move along, move along like I know ya do

And even when your hope is gone

Move along, move along just to make it through

Move along

Move along."

"What is that song?" Sirius asked.

"Move Along by The All American Rejects,' we both said.

"You know all the songs he does," Sirius said.

"She may not know this one," Peter said before playing one by One Direction.

"I know this," I said. "But I will never sing it."

He laughed. "Never let your Mother have Muggle girls come into your house who are obsessed with them," he said.

"Please, Sandra was hesitant and first with Sirius," I said. "And then there's bringing in Muggles."

"She lives in a pretty shit place," Sirius explained. "Why, may I ask?"

"We'd rather live unsafe then starving," I told him matter of factly. "Anyway, it's not exactly dangerous unless you let somebody into your house, it's sort of like vampires."

They all exchanged dark looks, and I rolled my eyes.

"My road isn't actually filled with Vampires," I said with an exaggerated sigh. "They're all Muggles and they actually eat real food."

"You don't actually know that," Sirius pointed out.

I used another point. "Nobody has died from unnatural occurances here since thirty years ago."

"What if they hide their victims around the street?"

"Two reasons why they won't do that," I said, "we get Police-- Muggle Aurors-- patrols through our street on a weekly basis, and if they do that, and hid it well, it would smell like shit."