Chapter Twenty Two.

AHH SO LONG FROM LAST UPLOAD! SO HERE'S A THING FOR A RECAP (even though it has litterally NOTHING to do with what's going on)!!! 

"You live by Severus?" Lucius asked.

"Opposite him," I said.

He appeared to be thinking. "I see," he said. "It was nice to meet you, Harley Peverell."

"It was a pleasure," Mr. Malfoy said, kissing my hand. "I hope to see you again."

I smiled. "And the same to you both," I said, smiling. They waved goodbye, and then were gone.

"Alright you lot, get out, you're not welcome here," I said, pushing them all to the exit, and I followed them too. All in all, that was a pretty weird meeting. I'm glad I don't have to attend that again.

~^~*~*~^~

It was absolutely horrible that I ate that avocado, it was sexy, and it would have looked even sexier on a Taco, so I got a new avocado, and put it on a taco, but it wasn't as sexy. No avocado will be as sexy as that other one. NEVER!

As I was walking from the Great Hall, to visit Sirius in the Gryffindor Common Room, thinking about how sexy it would have been on a taco, and how that other one wouldn't have, and Remus had taken the liberty to take me up there, because I was a fantastic person, and I threatened him with throwing a pineapple at him.

He put his hands around my ears, making sure I couldn't hear anything, said something, the portait of a Fat Lady swung open, and he escorted me inside. Some people muttered as I entered, very suspeciously, so much so that I yelled out, "YEAH! I'M HERE! WADDYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?"

There was a shrill laugh, and something that cold is expected of Bellatrix-like people. They put the bad in Slytherin, this person, though, is a Gryffindor, but some Gryffindor's are bitches.

"Sirius already dump you, and you go running to his best friend?" she asked coolly in a soft, smooth voice. She came out of where she was earlier. She was quite pretty, with cool brown eyes, a beautymark on her upper lip, a heart-shaped face, dirty blonde hair that was in a high ponytail, a slim figure, and a hand perched comfortably on her hip.

"Oh, when he dumps me," I said sarcastically, "I'll go running to your boyfriend, how'd ya like that, hunny?"

She grinned. "I like you," she said, walking over, and holding out her hand. "I'm Orianne Nathan."

"Harley . . . something rather," I said, shaking it.

She laughed slightly. "Just so you know, what I said was only a test, like Remus would be that low."

Remus cleared his throat. "I'm escorting her to Sirius," he said.

Orianne's eyes narrowed a little, and grabbed his arm, pulling him away, and whispered something to him. Remus meerly sighed.

"He's not here at the moment, apparently," he told me briskly. "Maybe we should go outside--"

I looked around, because I could, and Sirius was coming down the stairs on the left. "Here he is," I said, cutting him off.

"OH MY GOSH! WHAT A SMEXI COAT HANGER!" Orianne yelled, pointing somewhere, and I looked, and there was a smexi coat hanger.

I grinned, and stared at it for a moment, before turning around, and seeing Remus, like, right there in front of my nose. Orianne grabbed my wrist, and dragged me out. "No outsiders for over five minutes, sorry," she said cheerily. "I'm hungry."

"Well, come on," he said, gesturing for us to follow.

Something is going on between these two. I followed them both, as they were both talking. I felt like the 3rd wheel, but when Orianne had basically started to, erm, make out with Remus in front of me, I understood why I felt 3rd wheelish. And then I realized I said I would take her boyfriend.