First Kiss

These are gonna be written like a story, your POV

Dean:-

You were waiting outside your house waiting for Dean to pick you up like you had been for twenty minutes. You sighed turning around and
walking back to your front door. You locked the door and shut all the windows, setting the alarm and climbing into bed, disappointed.

“Wake up baby”

You jolted awake, eyes wide open and looked to your left to see who had gotten in your house while you were asleep. It was just Dean you slumped back breathing a sigh of relief. You sat up again and glared at him.

“I’m sorry baby, emergency I had to go”

“And you couldn’t let me know?”

You got up and stamped downstairs Dean following closely behind. You pulled open your front door and pointed outside. He smiled smugly, walked up to you, pulled you close to him and kissed you passionately. He took his lips off yours.

“Still want me to leave baby?”

Sam:-

“Sam!”

“Yeah?”

Sam popped his head into your kitchen

“Can you please go pick up the food?”

He walked up to you taking your hands in his

“Might cost ya”

“Cost me what?”

“I want some of your lip gloss”

“Really?”

He nodded in confirmation.

“Fine”

He smiled and kissed you quickly before picking up his keys and leaving.

Castiel:-

“I thought at a carnival people were meant to win stuffed toys for the person with them”

“They are, it’s just usually the men win the woman the toy”

“Well I am thankful for my teddy”

You smiled as you watched him walking along clutching a toffee apple an a large stuffed duck toy.

“If you like I could try and win you something”

“It’s fine I already spent £25 on you trying to win games and you got nothing”

He stopped and looked to be in thought; then he disappeared.

“Dammit Cas”

“Sorry I was getting something for you”

You turned around and in his hand was a silver pendant, it was a pair of beautiful angel wings in a few seconds Castiel had it around your neck and fastened. You smiled up at him. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on your lips. You were surprised and didn’t say anything. He faced away from you both of you staring at the moon.

“That was enjoyable we should do it more often”

Balthazar:-

You were sat in a café when Balthazar walked in the door, he made his way over to you kissing you on the cheek softly before sitting down.

“Hello Sweetiepie”

“Hey”

“You seem down”

“I just, you stole from my museum and I’m pretty sure you’ve stolen from other places too. I just don’t know if I’m doing the right thing by being with you like this”

Balthazar got up and crouched next to you.

“That’s your morals, you need to follow them”

You leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips as you pulled away he pulled you back  and his feelings leaked into you through his lips. You finally pulled away gasping.

“What do your morals think about that?”

Michael:-

“Honey I’m home”

“Hey hun, you wouldn’t believe what happened today”

“Why what happened?”

You turned around and faced him, ready to tell him.

“Frank came round today and said he was retiring”

“Retiring?”

“Yup and you’ll never guess what”

“What?”

“He wants you to take his job as executive”

He took your face in his hands smiling largely and kissed you with all his might. You wouldn’t respond you were so shocked. He let you go.

“Sorry I-“

You cut him off putting your hand up and jumped into him.

Lucifer:-

You were being kept in a house someplace cut off from society occasionally the guy who saved you, who you now know as Lucifer came in and tried to speak to you.
The door to your room opened and Lucifer walked in

“Hey”

“You know I saved you from death the least you could do is talk to me”

“I just wanna go home”

“This is your home now”

You turned away tears in your eyes. A hand pulled your face to the left and you looked into Lucifer's eyes. He kissed you softly.

“I hate knowing I caused your pain”

Dick Roman; 

"We should do this again"

"Yeah we should"

"I have to go now"

"Enjoy the rest of your evening"

He kissed you quickly before getting into his car, you bit your lip and smiled after him.

Kevin: 

You were both sat in a library reading. You walked up to him.

"Hey Kev?"

"Yeah?"

You kissed him lightly on the lips and quickly moved inbetween the book shelves hiding from him.

Samandriel; 

You both having tea in a small cafe and he just leaned over the table and kissed you. You bit your lip as he leaned back.

"We should do that more often"

"Yeah"

Ezekiel; 

"Hey cupcake?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sure"  

The two of you shared a loving kiss.

"Hmm"

"Hmm?"

"Yes, hmm"

"Wait what does that mean?!"

Benny; 

"Benny I'm scared" 

You clung to Benny in the dark barely managing to breathe. 

"Darlin' everythings gonna be just fine"

You looked up at Benny and he looked at you the two of you slowly moved closer to each other. He hesitated and you sensing his fear pressed your lips to his and the pair of you shared a rough, passionate kiss before running out into possible death.

Garth; 

"Hey-"

Garth grabbed you and began to very roughly kiss you, putting his tongue on your mouth and massaging your tongue slowly as you began to give in and kiss back. The two of you separated you looked into his eyes.

"Wow"

Chuck; 

You were sat listening to Chuck talk about is alcohol problems when you realised he had closed his eyes you decided to seize the opportunity and walked around to him and bent over his face pressing your lips to his the pair of you shared a soft passionate kiss before you broke away opening your eyes and looking into his.

Gabriel, Adam and Crowley and John are not written in this preference, first kisses for them will be written into How You Met Part 2.