Gaming

Dean; You and Dean always compete when playing videogames one with the lowest score always loses whether you're supposed to get a high score or not.

Sam; Sam gets annoyed with games, he doesn't really have an interest in games he doesn't find them amusing really.

Castiel; When you ask him to play games with you he just sorta holds the controller and frowns at the screen until you decided to stop playing and he can get up and try to understand what the significance of these games are.

Balthazar; He refuses to play videogames, if you ask him to play with you he'll wait til you put the game on then just flash out and leave til he's sure you've stopped playing.

Gabriel; He doesn't play any game that isn't Singstar or Just Dance end of.

Michael; You don't know how but he's great at videogames he is weirdly perfect at every single game you play together which is strange because two weeks ago he couldn't play any of them right.

Lucifer; He lets you win purposely and it pisses you off every time because you know he lets you win and he knows that you know and you get really angry and he gets really proud when you stab his demons out of anger.

Adam; He takes an interest in certain games and he enjoys playing them with you but he has better things to do with his time there are monsters out there people.

Crowley; He cannot play videogames to save his life, he gets so angry and frustrated that he breaks the controller. You have a draw full of controllers for when he breaks them.

Dick Roman; He has no interest in playing silly games and doesn't let you play them as they dumb you down and he doesn't want you to turn into a regular ape like the rest of your species.

Kevin; Kevin loves to play videogames it makes him feel like a normal guy for once and he loves playing videogames with you because you have so much fun together messing around on the games.

Samandriel; Samandriel just watches you and takes notes on what you do so that when you ask him to play he'll have at least a little idea of what he has to do.

Ezekiel; Ezekiel sees no need for videogames, there's no gain for him in them. The games don't do the housework whilst he plays so why play them?

John; No videogames. End of story.

Benny; Honestly he's not that interested in games, he'll play with you if you want him to and he can do alright on the games it's just not an activity he'd choose to do by himself.

Garth; Garth is just ace at every game he plays whether he's played it before or not he can do perfect on any game you give him.

Chuck; Videogames give him headaches so he can't play them.