Prince of Tennis

When I was staying at my aunt's place in Japan when I was a kid, I would always be waken up by the sound of a tennis ball hitting the wall again and again . I would look down to see who was doing it. It was a boy who had a brown hair, wears eyeglasses, and looks a few years older than I am. I stared at him for a long time, or even longer than that cause my aunt still has to deliver the food up in room. I watched and when he stoped, he looked at me. I was shoked and I fell down from my window seat. When I looked again to see if he was still looking, he wasn't. Instead he packed his bag and left the court. I was still looking at him till he turned to a corner and I can't see him anymore. I went back to america after I turned 5th grade. Even though years have past, the boys face was still in my head. I went back to Japan since my mom was too atached to that british dude she was going out.

Kana! Over here! My aunt waved her hand in the crowd.

Aunt Emily! I waved my hand back at her.

I approach her and gave a big hug. We went to the car and went stait home. While my aunt was driving, she told me that I will not go to the same school I did when I stayed with her two years ago. She told me that Hyotei tennis team is now too confident and she doesn't like that. I will be going to a school called Seigaku. It was where my aunt graduated high school. When we got home, we went to my room and unpacked my stuff. I looked out the window and the boys face flashed in my mind. I stared at the area where he was standing when he looked up to me.

Kana, is everything alright? Aunt Emily asked.

Yes, everything is fine. I replied.

Well, it's almost night time, I shall cook diner. Aunt Emily went down to the kitchen to start cooking,

I finnished packing my stuff and I threw my self on my bed. I stayed there 'till I heard the sound of the tennis ball hitting the wall. I sat up directly and hurried to the window. I was hoping it would be him, but it was someone ells. He looked familiar to mr like I've seen him before. He looked up and saw me looking at him. I knew his face, his smile was just liie the Hyotei's rich self centered leader Atobe. He went out the court and turned left which is where my front door is. Jusr after a few minuet s, the doorbell rang. I hurried down the stairs and opened the door.

Hello Kana. Long time no see. Atobe ptted me on the head then rubbed it.

Stop it! I shoved his hand away.

Years and that's how you're going to treet me? He said.

Get lost! Don't want to talk to you! I said in a loud voice.

Ok. Anyway, you tranferd school. Atobe said,

Yeah. I am, and I'm not telling where. I said.

Ok. But I hope it's a good school. Atobe said with a confident look on his face.

Get lost rich dog! I ain't interested. I gave him mynattack face and he left and I shut the door.

Kana! Who was that? Aunt Emily asked.

Atobe. From Hyotei. I replied.

Oh. He came here to see you? Hm... I wonder why? Aunt Emily said it in a way like she knew something that I don't know about Atobe.

We ate diner after a few minuets. We weren't talking to eachother. After I ate diner, I went to my room leaving my aunt Emily in the dining room. I prepared myself for bed time. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of school in Seigaku, so I have to be prepared.