Chapter 15

I stood there stiff.  I tried to show him I'm relaxe and calm minded. I never thought that would feel something like this in my life. Sometimes in school, I feel his gaze and sometimes like he's watching me. He's the only thing in my mind when night comes. Just like right now, I feel his stare.

What are you nervous about? He asked.

What? I'm ok. I said.

I can feel you tense. He said.

How can I not? You are the reason why I'm tense. I thought to myself.

I always thought of you when I'm in the court practicing by myself. He said.

Are you confessing? I asked in a low voice.

It's obvious right? He said.

Well, I also think of you sometimes when I was in america. Like how were you doing, and if you still practice in the same place? You know, stuff like thoes. I said awkwardly.

I never knew you but, there's something about you that lures people to you. Tezuka said hugging me from behind.

I can feel my face turnin red.  I can feel my heart beetin really fast. My hands were shaking like crazy.

Tezuka, I know this is ok for you, but, I don't feel the same. We're still young. I said clunching my hands together on my chest.

I'm sorry. He said then let go.

Tezuka, what am I to you? I asked.

Someone who I know won't turn back on me. Someone who I can be with. Someone who is important to me. He said.

Tezuka, I only knew you from a distance. I said.

I know. That's how it is sometimes. He said with a uint of smile on his face.

Hihi, why don't you smile? I asked out of the blue.

I smile rarely. He said.

Well, you look better with a smile. I said.

I stared at him for while. He really looks cutter when he smiles. Just then, my phone rang. I got amlittke pissed cause it destroyed the moment. I went to the hallway and answered the phone. It was Eiji who called. Hr said that there will be a practice with the other teams from other schools. I told Tezuka about it. His reaction was not surprised but nothing at all. I know this meams a lot to him. He's just not showing it.

I'll be going. Do you want to come? He asked.

Yeah, that's ok. I said.

I took a quick shower and took my tennis bag with me. We wemt to Tezukas place and he prepared too. Later on, the other Seigaku members came barging in the door.

Hey, Kana? What are you doing in buchous place? Eiji asked.

Well, I came with him here. I'm going wit you guys. I said.

Oh, really? That's a good idea. You can help us train with your skill. Don't go easy on us. Oishi said.

I won't. I said.

After Tezuka was done preparing, we all left for the practice. Tezuka and Oishi told me to stay away from other teams. They didn't want the other teams to know who I am but a trainer. I ahreed with them cause I am only going to be only girl there. When we got to place, it was a field with tennis courts.There wasn't much people yet, so we chose the court at the very end of the place. Then we started to do warm ups. I asked inui if he still had the ancle weights, cause I'll recomend them to do it again and again till they got used to exercising with it.Just then, a lot of people start to filling up the other courts.