Chapter 12

After the booth, Eiji, Momo, Oishi, Fuji rode with me in the big ferries wheel. I looked down and saw Tezuka lookin up our cart. We were there for thirty minutes, we saw the view of ur town. It was really pretty to look at.

So nice. Mmo said.

Yeah, it calms your mind. Oishi said.

Your mind is always calm Oishi. Eiji said.

If Kaido or Tezuka saw this, they will really be realx while looking at it. Fuji said.

What do you think? Eiji looked at me.

Thy will never ride something like this. I said.

Hm.. maybe they will. Fuji said.

After thirty minutes, we got off and we were all starving. We went to Taka-san's uncle restaurant a. The store closed for a while and we all ate.

His is delicious!  Eiji said.

Yeah. Momo said.

Mine. Eiji said while taking food at Momo's plate.

Hey! Momo also took food at Eiji's plate.

Are they always like this? I asked.

They are. Fuji said.

Eh.. Don't they ever get tired of it? I asked.

Nope. Eiji replied.

They always do this when we all eat together. Oishi said.

How can you guys keep up with them? I asked.

Give that back!! Ryoma shouted.

This one is mine to eat. Maybe I should take Karupin away from you when I see Karupin. Momo said.

Why you mphffmmmph. Momo covered Ryomas face and keeping him away from the food on his fork, it made me sweat drop.

Man, this is good! Eiji shouted.

By the way, thank you so much for the food. I bowed my head looking at Taka-san and his uncle.

It's no problem! Taka-san's uncle said.

I guess it's always noisy when they eat here every time. I said.

Yeah, but I got used to it. Taka-san's uncle said.

Well, I can see that. I said.

After eating the delicious meal, the team went eith me to my house. Just in time, my aunt was going out to go shopping. She saw us when she made a turn and gave me the keys. She said that she was going to come home late and I can order pizza if the guys were going to stay home. After that, the boys looked at me and we just stared at each other.

Ok, do you guys want to stay or what? I asked.

If that's ok with you? Eii said.

Let's go. I said heading home.

We sat around the big table in the living room. Eiji looked around ajd was impressed with my aunts style. Momo found a picture of me when I was in grade school. He walked over to the shelf and took the picture.

You look cute. He said smiling at my picture.

Momo. Tezuka said lookin at him.

Sorry. Momo went back to his place.

Do you huys want something to drink? I asked.

I want soda. Eiji said.

Alright. I smiled.

I want soda too. Momo said.

Give milk for Ryoma. Eiji said.

What!? Ryoma stood up with his fist clentching.

Both of you. Tezuka gave them a stern look.

Sorry buchou. They said together.

Tezuka stood up and went to the kitchen. I was making milk for Ryoma and putting the soda and cups on the tray. Tezuka came in andnasked if he can do anythig to help.

It's alright, I canhandle it. I smiled.

You're too formal. Tezuka said.

You guys are my visitors. I said.

But we are also responsible for you. Tezuka said.

What? I asked.

You're the only girl here and we're in your home. Your aunt also saw me, so I have to take care of you and the others, Texuka said putting the thig back in it's place.

How do you know where to put thoes? I asked.

You're aunt used to let me eat here when she finds me staring at your window. Tezuka said.

Oh., Is that so. I said with a weird feeling, like this is awkward.

I'll take this to the living roo. Tezuka piked up the tray and braught it to the living room. I looked at himas he placed it on the table. He came back in the kitche and took the sugar from it's shelf.

What's that for? I asked.

This is for Ryoma, thebdrink didn't have sugar. Tezuka said.

Oh, ok. I took out some desert from the fridge and took itto the living room. Eiji and the others diging.It made me seat drop when they started to take food from each other. Momo and Eiji were the ones eho always start this and it ends with Tezuka scolding them. I went to the kitchen and called the pizza delivery. I ordered two pepperoni noxes and three four chees flavor of boxes. It came here after an hour. Eiji and momo looked at the pizza of box in my arms. They walked up to menand asked what it was.

It's pepperoni and chees. I said.

Eiji and Momo took the chees flavour and shared eith Oishi. The other pizza, I put it on the table and opend it.