Chapter 4

I woke up at 6 and got ready for school. But I wore my PE clothes cause Eiji stoped by the house and told my aunt that I needed to wear something sporty. Eiji was waiting for me at the living room. We left and walked to school. We almost didn't talk to each other cause of the event yesterday. So I made up my mind to talk first.

I'm really sorry about yesterday Eiji-sempai. I didn't mean to be all that dramatic and stuff. I said with my head down.

Ah.. it's ok. We're also sorry for pushing you. Eiji lost his smile.

Giggle. Fufufufu... I laugh at his expression.

Ehat so funny? He asked.

Well, you don't look cute with that kind of face. I said putting both my pointer finger at the end of his lios and stretched it in opposite ways to make it look like a smile.

Now that's the Eiji-sempai I know. I said.

Hehe.. You're so cute. He wraped my neck with his arm and fisted my head.

Hey! Stop it sempai! Hehe... I said.

This is a good way to start a morning. Momo said walking towards us with the other members of the team exept Tezuka and Ryoma.

Eh.. ah., Momo -sempai! I boed to him and said sorry to everyone.

It's ok. We understood already. Oishi said.

we all walked to school. When we got to the courts, Ryoma and Tezuka were having a game. Tezuka won by 4-6. He really is strong. The way henplayed reminded me of the boy I saw years ago. Just then, the other schools came in the courts. A familiar aura gave me a bad feeling. After St. Rudolf, Hyotei came in. Atobe saw me and stoped walking.