Chapter 16

Well, this is going to be a day. Fuji said.

How can you say that? I asked.

Hyotei is here. Fuji said.

Well, I'll make sure to keep you guys busy. I don't want trouble. I said.

Ok team! Line up! I am going to be very strict on you guys. I don't want to hear any complains. If I hear any, it's hello hell for all of you. Now, choose a partner and start hitting balls! I shouted at the team.

I can see people at the corner of my eye looking at us. I didn't mind at all, but O felt scared all of a sudden. I looked back at the team and saw the, doing perfectly horrible. Eiji, all of a sudden, fell on the ground.

On your feet Eiji! I shouted at him. He looked at me then stood up.

After thirty minutes of hitting balls, I grabbed Inuis arm "Drink please" I said.

Are you sure? He asked.

Yes, I am. I said.

Inui gave me bottle of his juice. I took a glass in my bag. I walked to Eiji, he looked at me amd then to the juice. His face turned green.

Drink this. I said to him.

Why does it habe to be that? He said taking the glass from my hand.

Eiji drank it. Everyone looked at him as he drank it. Momos face turned green. Eiji finished the glass and he ran to the bethroom. I made a sadistic smile as I watched him ran to the bathroom.

Alright! Who's next? I asked everyone.

No one made amswer. I looked at each and every one of them "Alright, back to practice!" I said.

Everyone grabbed their rackets and started to hit balls. I watched everyone practice. After a few mimutes, Eiji came back. His face looked flushed. I laughed at his face. I hrabbed a bottle of water in my backpack and gave it to him.

The trick is to not mind the weight, try it. I said to him.

Ah- thanks. He said.

He went back to practice after drinking the water. Later on, I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned amd saw Atobe walking in to the court.

What do you want? I asked.

I want ro watch your team defeated by Hyotei.  He said.

We'll see about that. Mext week3nd, Segaku will beat your ass like hell in the tournament. I spated at his face.

We'll see about that. He said.

He walked away amd back to his court. I turned to , y team and saw them looking at me and Atobe. I didn't want them to worry about me. I made them stop practicing and gather to me.

We're gona need help. So, on monday, we'll meet in the school courts. I said to them.

Why? Momo asked.

I want this team to win. I don't like it when other people look down on you guys because you guys rarely win. So, this time, I'm gona do everything I can to help this team. I said to them.

Well, at least we have a good trainor. Fuji said.

So, now. I want you guys to practice for thirty  minutes, then we'll go. I said.

They all looked at me and nodded. They practice for another thirty minutes. After that, we left the courts. We all walked home and rest. I want this team to win this tournament. So, I have to call my team and make them come here to train with us.