Chapter 9

Someone disturbed us. It was some members of Rikkaidai. They were walking and saw us in the cake shop.

What a perfect oponemt for Akaya-kun.

I knew that Eiji would stand up and tell them to leave, but I stood up first. I'm going to kick this guys ass if he doesn't leave after this.

And you are? I asked standing up walking over to him.

Yukimura. One of the monsters of Rokkaidai.

Ok. So whatndo you want? I asked.

Oh nothing. Just want to get a closer look of the girl who destroyed the court. He said.

Listen. I don't want fights. It's a sunday morning. I said trying to keep calm.

We'll destroy you. He whispered in my ear.

We'll see. I said with a laugh.

They all looked puzzled. I just looked at them and turned serious after that. "You will never". I said to them and went back to my seat. They left and Seigaku turned to me.

What was that all about? Ryoma asked.

None of your business Ryoma. It's mine. I said.

Another match? Momo asked.

Well, no. I replied with a smile.

You really have some guts huh? Momo said.

Nope. It's just that I know they can never defeat me. I said.

What can defeat you? Fuji asked.

I looked at them. I was trying to find out what can defeat me. After some thinking. I finally got it. The only thing that can beat me is a team like them. High spirits, good sport, and passionate about tennis. Seigaku is the only thing. I know I'm stong, but they can always win.

Well, let's just say, someone who is not like the other teams. I said then laughed when I saw their "don't get it" face.

Let's go. Don't want you guys to go home late. Tezuka stood up from his chair and walked to the exit. We all followed.

When we got to the store, Eiji picked out a painters hat. He looked funny in it. The others were looking at some painting displays in the store. I look around to look for some paint brushes. I found them at the far end of the shelf. I also found some poster paint and acrylic paint. I got picked up a 12 color set for poster paint and 24 color set for the acrylic. I looked around for some more to see if I did get everything. When I was finished, I went to the cashier and payed for it. After paying, Eiji called me over to a painting.

Don't you think she's beautiful? Eiji asked pointing at the painting.

Yeah. He was pointing at a lady which looked like a princes. Her hair was light brown with red highlights and a wearing an off shoulder whitish gold color gown. She looked familiar to me. When Ryoma came over, he looked at the painting.

Oh.. Maya. He said.

What? I said.

That's Kana's aunt a long time ago. I saw the picture in kana's wallet. Ryoma said.

What? I said.

You don't remember? He said.

Your aunt is so pretty. Eiji said.

I looked at it and the memory came to me. I kept that picture there cause she gave it to me. After that, I put it in my wallet.

Yeah, she is. Now were all done let's go.

We all left the store. The boys were thinking of goig to the arcade and play for a little while. I didn't like the arcade, so instead I joined Tezuka, Inui, And Kaido at a small bar near the arcade.