Chapter 8

I dressed up in to my sunday outfit and left the house. I baught some drawing materials in the art shop in the city. It was sure crowded. A lot of people, around my age were walking and enjoying the time. I passed by a cake shop and someone called out my name.

Kana! The voice sounded familiar to me. I turned around and saw Eiji waving his hand. He was seatednon anchair and with him were the members of Seigaku. Eiji ran up to me and took me to the table.

We didn't expect to see you here wearing that. Momo said.

Yeah.. Right.. I had nothing ells to say.

What's that? Oishi asked.

Ah?. It's my art stuff. I said.

You draw? Fuji asked.

Yes.. I do. I was president of the art class in my old shool. For strait 4 years. I said. Sitting next to Fuji was Tezuka. He caught my eye for the mad face that he was trying not to show. He was staring at something, and when I figured out the direction, it was Eiji's hand that was holding mine.

Eiji, are you enjoying that moment there? Fuji said to Eiji.

Eiji didn't know what he was talking about. But when Momo pointed at our hands, Eiji let go and he turned red.

Anyway, you guys continue, I'll be going to another store to buy more materials. I said.

How about we all go together. At least we get to hang out with the girl who helped Seigaku. Or much more saved us. Inui said holding his glasses.

That's a great idea. Eiji exclaimed.

Wh.. is that really necessary? I asked.

Yes it is. We want to know you more anyway. Momomsaid standin up and rubbed my head with his hand.

Here, sit. Oishi gave me his chair.

Thanks. I bowed to him. Next to me was Ryoma and the other was Kaido. I stared at him 'cause he had his eyes closed the entire time. I giggled and everybody looked at me. Kaido opened his eyes and looked at me.

Ah.. Kana? Eiji looked puzzled. Why are you laughing at him? Eiji asked.

Because Kaido-sempai had his eyes closed all the time and he looks cute. I pinched Kaido's cheek and his eyes widened and he turned a little red.

Kana? Eiji was staring at us.

Ok. I'm not scared of him. Yeah, he may look scarry and hisses like a snake. But that doesn't mean you have to be scared of him. Right? I said with a big smile on my face.

She does have a point. Oishi said.

Yeah. Not only pretty, but also smart. Fuji opened his eyes and looked at me.

Look Fuji-sempai, if you think that you can sting me with your look just like the other girls, it doesn't work on me. I said to Fuji.

Hmm.. That's new to me. Fuji said.

We talked and some of us ate cake. It was fun to be with these guys. I wonder if thenother team in other schools are the same with Seigaku. We were almost finished until someone disturbed us.