Chapter 7

Atobe was panting and sweating and I could just laugh at him.

Are you tired, Atobe. We still have 3 more to go. And you stiol haven't have a single point. I said.

I will not lose. He said panting.

Finaly. We reached the last game. I gave Atobe a n easy game at this but not , making him win.

I will finish you. I said.

Ah.. so early. Ryome said.

Black Lightning!! My eyes tirned white and glowin amd black clids were forming and I jump in the air and hit the ball with the flash of the lightning and it flashed passing atobe and destroyed the entire space from his court's line and all the way to the back like 9 feet away. Atobe was there stuned and he droped to the ground at the same time I did.

I told you I will not lose. I said.

I-I lost. Atobe said.

I turned to Seigaku and walked over to get my bag. I onew that everyone was lookingnat me, but I ignored. I stoped infront of Atobe who was still on the ground. I think, believing he lost to a forst year student.

Now, keep your word. Or I will show you my kind of hell. I said to Atobe and walked away.

I was on my way to the coffee shop. I orderd Mocha and a sandwich. I sat beside the window and looked up the orange purple sky. Just the, my order came. I took out a book from my bag and read it. After a few moments, Eiji tapped on my window.The others were with him too. They came in and gathered around me.

You didn't need time to use it. you usually wit till you are perfecly at the last shot. Ryoma said.

I learned how to control it and contain it and focus it. I used hyper focus Ryoma. That's what I learned new. I said putting the book down and drank my mocha.

You destroyed the court?!.. Momo said.

I know. That is one of the reasons why I didn't want to play anymore. It takes time for me to master the control the monster in me. I looked at him and looked to the cup.

I have to be home. I'll see you guys next week. I stood up and picked up my bag and went strait out the door.

Kana! Eiji followed.

What? I said annoyed.

Can we walk home together? Eiji said with a bit of smile in his face.

Yeah. That's fine. I replied.

Eiji and I walked together. We didn't say anything together till we reched my house. I waved goodbye to Eiji and entered the door. I looked out the window and saw him leave. I went up stair and prepared myself for bed.