Chapter 13

Eiji and Momo were already a sleep on the couch. The others were still talking and I was doing thing in the kitchen. Tezuka came in and looked at what I was doing.

Can I help you with anything? He asked.

Huh. oh no. I'm alright. I can do thing here on my own. I saidnwith a smile.

I never seen you smile before when you always looked down at me from your window. He said.

Huh? What are you talking about. I stqrted to feel awkward. I wanted to change the topic. But I feel like it'll be a very hard thing to do with this guy.

Why did you always look at me when I practice? He asked.

Ok. That was a long time ago. Can ee not talk about it? It feels awkward. I said.

You grew up in a, erica and you're not used to deep stuff talk? Ryoma came out of nowhere.

Ryoma, can you please just stay out of this. I said.

He's our team captain anyway. Fuji said coming also from nowhere.

Well, he wakes me up every morning with the sound of the ball hitting the wall. I got used to it and I know it was him every time I hear that. I said.

You watched buchou practice. Was he good? Ryoma asked.

Yeah. He was . I said.

Can you guys leave us. Tezuka said.

Ryoma and Fuji left the room.

I have a question for you. Tezuka said.

What is that? I asked.

I saw Atobe come here when I was suppose to practice at night. He said.

You heard it? I asked.

I did. He like you a lot. Tesuke said.

I won't fall for that rich dog. I don't like him anyway. I said.

Never. Tezuka said. I can feel Tezuka standing behind me close. I started to feel weird.

Why? I asked.

Because I don't want you to. He said.

Well, I will never anyway. I said. I turned to looket him and leaned on the counter. I crossed my arms and looked down. Trying not to make aya contact with him.

You're cute. Tezuka said. He raised my chin with his hand. His face came closer till he touched, my lips with his.