Chapter 26

Briar's pov
"Abbey! Abbey! Help! I need help! Myles needs help!" I yell as I run out of the latrge building.
Luckily, she was still there, sitting in her car. However, when she saw me, she jumped out and ran towards me. Instantly, she hugged me and fussed over my cuts and bruises, but I stopped her.

"Abbey listen! I'm fine, but Myles isn't! If we leave him in there for any longer, he's going to die! We have to think of something, now!" I yell, leaving her stunned.

"Ok, calm down! He'll be fine, everything will be fine," she says, placing a hand on my shoulder and looking at me sympathetically.

"No! It's not going to be fine! Myles is going to die!" I weep, tears forming in my eyes and soon spilling down my cheeks.

Abbey pulls me into another hug, trying to calm me down as I cry into her shoulder.
"Shh Bri," she says soothingly, stroking my hair. "I promise that he'll be ok. In fact I have a plan."

I don't know how she has a plan. Saving Myles seems simply impossible! How can she have a plan? Even I can't think of a plan to get Myles out, and I know him really well! Abbey has never seen him, met him or even been inside the lab, yet she has a plan!

Curious, I speak up and ask, "What are you going to do? Do you know how horrible it is in there?"

"Ok, you aren't going to like this but it's the only option I can think of. We're going to need...dad," she says, looking at the floor, biting her bottom lip.

Dad? What? No! I hate him! He hates me! Just because he worked here, doesn't mean I want him to save Myles. But, he's the only one who can help us right now.