Chapter 70

Maggie's POV

   I stood in the kitchen, making breakfast, Max, and Lucy have always been early risers, unlike George and John.

   "So, did you have a great birthday love?" I glanced over my shoulder.

   "Yeah! It was the best ever mom!" Max beamed from the table.

   "Morning." George yawned walking into the kitchen.

   "Morning!" Lucy and Max coursed. George kissed the top of their heads before walking towards me.

   "Hey, babe." I accepted the kiss he gave me.

    "You want breakfast?" I quirked an eyebrow.

     "Ta. But I'm gonna go meditate in the backyard." George squeezed my shoulder and bent, giving my stomach a kiss before heading out to the back.

   George was still meditating when the school bus came for the kids. So I went up to the attic for some deserved dusting.

    I ended up finding old photo albums and settling in the chair, began to flip through.

     I smiled at the photo of George and me with a newborn Lucy, pictures of my different weddings etc.

     I eventually became overwhelmed and put the albums away, shoving them back in the shelf and heading back downstairs.

      George stood by the fridge eating the leftover birthday cake. "George! You can't eat the whole cake, at least get a plate, nobody else can eat it after you've stuck your fork in it!" I scowled.

    "That's all it takes?!" He grinned before stabbing the cake all over.

   "Ugh, he's like an animal, marking his territory!" I told Lottie turning and felt a quick jab on my butt.

   I faced George glaring. "Hey, that was a compliment." He winked.

         Pregnancy Month Nine

  Summer had finally arrived much to the kid's joy. I sent Lottie on a vacation back home to see her kids.

The baby was kicking up a storm every day much to my pain and George's amusement.

   Cynthia sent down Julian who'd stay with us for two weeks before going to New York to see John.

     Currently, I was eating a fruit salad while George was reading the paper next to me on the couch.

   "Oh my God," he stared at the paper.

  "I don't wanna hear it, George."

"Why not?!"

"Because it's probably some horrible thing and I just don't want it to ruin my salad."

  "Just listen!" George shook his head.

  "No George!"

  "Dear Abby-" He started loudly.

"Here we go!" I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Dear Abby, I just learned that my husband of 36 years is actually my cousin!" I froze mid-bite and stared at George. "And he knew the whole time!" George gave me a large smirk.

  "Give me the paper." I put down my salad and reached for it.

"No, you didn't want to hear it!" George held it away.

  "George!" I cried.

  "No! You don't need to know!"

   "Why, you have something you don't wanna tell me? Are you my cousin?!" I crossed my arms and raised my brows.

     "That would explain a lot," Julian commented passing through.

  Later in the afternoon, we stood playing baseball in the backyard, well George and the kids did. I stood off to the side.

     While cheering, I felt a trickle run down my leg. Realizations
hit me and I quickly made my way into the house and called for George.

    "My water just broke." Was all I said before he sprung into action.

   Julian was in charge while we were gone, George shoving the overnight bag into the car before helping me inside.

  "You're coming back right mom?" Max leaned worriedly on the window.

   "Course love. And when I get back, your baby brother will be here. So be a good boy and listen to Jules ok?" He nodded and I kissed him."That's my big boy." 

    After three kids, I still wasn't prepared for the pain of labor. Luckily enough for me, the baby came out after six hours.

   A healthy baby boy weighing 7 pounds exactly.

  I stroked his face gently, as George stared down proudly.

"George? You can name him." I tore my eyes from the sleeping baby.

"He grinned and took a few minutes before speaking. "Danny. But let's spell it Dhani."

    I let the name roll over in my head. "Dhani..... I like it. Dhani Harrison." I gazed lovingly at my baby. "My sweet Dhani boy."

    Yep. Maggie gave birth to Dhani. I love Olivia but she won't be in this fic at all. We are many, many chapters close to the end. So much more to come. PLEASE review and give your thoughts on the sequel idea!