Chapter 1: Meeting the Twins

(Y/n)'s POV:

I drop my bags onto the floor of my new bedroom as a long breath comes from my mouth. The air has a new house smell and I love it. I fall onto my full-sized bed in the middle of my room. Leaning over, I can smell the scent of my favorite lotion and fragrances on my comforter next to me.

A knock comes from my door, and my eyes open to see my father popping his head in, "You doing okay after that long drive?" He asks, but I only respond with a nod.

He sighs, "I'm sorry that we had to move here, I know you didn't want to," My dad finishes.

I take a second to glance at him before my eyes close again," It's fine, I understand we had to move because of your job. I think I'll be fine, just give me time," I reply.

My father nods," Okay, I'll leave you be," he said before closing my door.

"Hey dad!" I call out and my door opens again.

A look of concern is on his face," What's up?" He asked me.

"Do you think Ryder is going to find me? I hope he can't since we're in another state," I say as my head pops up off my bed. I sit up enough to lean on my elbows.

"If he does, I'm here with you. I'll keep you safe and as long as I'm around, nothing gonna happen to you," My dad replied with a smile.

I roll my eyes," Yes because you're soooo scary," I replied with a giggle.

"I am too!" My dad defends with an offended look on his face.

I laugh again," Okay tough guy, I guess you'll keep me safe." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Well if this is how you're gonna be, then I'll leave you alone," He says with a laugh before walking out of my room again.

"Okay bye!" I yell to him as he walked away.

I roll over to the one side of my bed and grab my bag of stuff that was very important. I pull out my phone, laptop, Bluetooth speaker, and some decor for my room.

My phone connects to the speaker as I turn it on. Clicking on my playlist, my favorite song,(f/s) starts to play and my smile grows bigger. I turn it up a couple of notches and start to jam out as my head bops to the music.

My (h/l) (h/c) sways around me as I dance and jump to the beat. I hear my father from downstairs, yelling at me to come downstairs. He must've yelled a couple of times before I heard him so I turned down the music in a fit of giggles.

"(Y/n)! Come downstairs!" he yelled from downstairs again.

I quickly pause my music so my phone won't run out of battery before I slid my phone into the back pocket of my black shorts, and I adjust my (f/c) shirt because it rose up a little.

Strutting down the hallway of upstairs I get to the edge of the stairs and look down. My father motions me down and I see a couple of figures by the door.

I skip down the stairs in an orderly fashion but start to lean on the banister as I get closer to the bottom.

When I get to the bottom my father starts to speak," (y/n), this is Dipper and Mabel Gleeful, they heard that we were new to the school, so they volunteered if they could show you around school tomorrow." My dad says as he looks at me. My dad gestures to the two people standing at the door.

I nod my head," It's nice to meet you both! I would love a tour around school tomorrow," I smile to the two, they looked like twins to me but you never know. The boy smirks and the girl smiles.

"Well we will see you tomorrow then! We will come pick you up in the morning! Also, be ready around 7ish," Mabel smiles at me again. Dipper next to her was watching me and looking me over.

The girl, which I would assume was Mabel, but she was wearing a light blue jacket with a black shirt underneath, a black skirt was hugging her hips tightly. I could see her black sheer tights underneath and a headband was wrapped around her head with a light blue gem in the middle.

Her brother I assumed was Dipper, his attire was very similar to Mabel's, but with black slacks, a dark blue cape and a neck tie with same gem. Their attire seemed a bit off to me but I shrugged the feeling away.

"Okay I'll be ready so I'll see you two tomorrow!" I smile but I still felt a bit off, it was kind of weird that they knew I was new before I even started school. Maybe they were on student council or something like that.

They waved goodbye before my father closed the door as the two walked out. I could still feel Dipper's gaze as he watched me while we spoke. He didn't seem to have much to say to me but his sister did.

A shiver makes it way down mhy spine at the thought of it as I ascended the stairs. I quickly walk down the hall to my room and close the door behind me. Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad, maybe it'll be okay.

••••••••••••••••

Hehehehe I wanted to write another fanfiction so hope you like it! Ryder is your ex, you'll learn more about him a little later.
~bye my little fishes~

{Last time edited: 7/22/20}