Chapter 3: First Meeting

(Y/n)'s POV:

I stood there speechless with my eyes wide and my mouth partially gaping open as I stared at the person before me......what was Dipper Gleeful doing in my house?

"What are you doing in my house?!" I ask with an uneasy tone, my eyes scanned him up and down before we made eye contact.

"I was seeing if you're ready to go," He replies blandly. He ruffles a hand through his dark brown hair.

I stand there for a second before replying, "Um yeah I am!" With a small smile and I could see a smirk appear across his face.

"Okay then, let's go." He says with a raise of the eyebrows, before turning to go downstairs. Dipper's attitude seemed to change quite quickly as I agreed with him.

"I actually need to grab my bag from my room..." I say awkwardly as I jut my thumb towards my room with my mouth quirked to the side.

He nods and I quickly walk back to my room. Grabbing my (f/c) colored backpack and phone off my bed, I am pushed back by an unknown force.

Looking up from where I was, on my bed. I see Dipper above me holding his hand out to me.

"Sorry (y/n)...didn't mean to run into you, I was going to grab your bag for you," He mumbles before helping me up.

"It's fine...". I say with a confused look while dusting off the imaginary dust on my jeans. Looking up once more, his face is right next to mine.

"Uhhh..." Is all I can say before awkwardly pulling my bag over my shoulder," Could you move please? We need to leave don't we?" I ask Dipper before pulling my hand out of his.

I look into his face ocean blue eyes, but only to see something pass across them. His eyes flash a bright blue as we made eye contact. A sudden change of atmosphere is present in my room, it was a little chilly as goosebumps made its way on my arms.

"Dipper...?" I ask, looking at him as he gave me no response.

••••••
(It's gonna be a little weird...I'm so sorry.)

(Made it better....not so weird)
••••••

His left eye glows slightly brighter before his hands grab my wrists roughly. In his eyes, I saw a shift in them. It gave me a feeling of nervousness.

"Dipper, let go of my wrists," I say in a firm tone, struggling in his grip.

Dipper makes eye contact with me, "I will make you mine love, you're mine..." He whispers in my ear, with his husky voice, and a shiver runs down my spine. His voice had definitely changed from a few minutes ago. After he spoke, I grasped his shoulders and shoved him a few feet away from me. What the hell is wrong with him?!

He seemed a little confused at my action and my fear is quickly approaching in my mind. His pushes me up against my wall, I can't think of anything to stop him as he starts to place his lips on mine.

I try to push him away roughly but all I get in return is my arms being pinned above me. I try not to kiss back and then he began to kiss my neck.

"BUT I'M NOT YOURS, I JUST MET YOU!" I tell him in a loud tone as I tried to push him away. I feel him bite my neck, and I screech before pushing him away from me with my legs which makes his legs to give out and he falls against my wall.

I push my (h/c) colored hair away from my neck to discover a small wound, it looked like a hickey. I look up at him with an upset look.

I hear somebody come up the stairs, it was Mabel. Her breath was raggedy, as she takes a couple of breaths. She takes several takes between Dipper and me, looking at us multiple times.

She rolls her eyes before walking over to her brother.

"Would you stop doing this?" She says to him before covering his eyes with her hand.

I sit there, still frazzled before touching the wound. I could feel the pain pulsing through it as I touched it. A cross look can be seen across my face as I look over at Dipper.

Mabel looks at me before whispering to her brother about covering his eyes and walks over to me, and I feel a little drained from the whole experience. Dipper seemed a little out of it as his hair was ruffled. He began saying stuff under his breath, however, I couldn't hear him.

"(y/n).....are you alright?" She asks before walking over to me and started to look at the spot on my neck area.

"Sort of....." I reply as I cover my neck with my hand, before pulling my hair over it.

A sigh comes from her lips," I really do need to explain this but..." She says frazzled before checking her watch, " but we'll be late for school..." She mumbles and finished up.

I give her a confused look, "I saw something in his eyes and then they glowed a fluorescent blue....is he okay?" I ask, looking at her.

"That's....also another thing I'll tell you later...cuz we have to get to school..." She says with a small eager smile.

"Aren't you excited?" Mabel says, with a smile, trying to get me in a better mood. She reaches out her hand before me, and I take it before standing up.

I nod slowly," Yeah....yes I am..." I say with a smile of my own. I hear a groan from Dipper, he's holding his head, and his hand still covering his eyes.

I slowly cower behind Mabel.

"What happened....wait did it happen again?" He says with an aggravated tone before getting up off my floor.

"Yes it did....but let's go!" Mabel says in an aggravated tone before pushing us out the door and down to the front door. I quickly grab my bag off the floor as we're pushed down the stairs.

My dad pops his head out of the kitchen, his headphones around his neck," Hey, is everything okay up there?" He asked me.

I give him a reassuring smile," Yeah, I just ran into Dipper and I fell. Everything's fine, I promise." I reply before I open the front door.

"Okay, bye kiddo!" He says with a smile.

"Bye, dad!" I yell before the door shut, and I pull my bag over my shoulder and my two new friends behind me.

______________________

Word Count: 1145

Authors note:
I know it's weird, hope you like it! Two chapters in one day! There's an update for ya!

~Alexandra
Xoxo

{Last time edited: 7/22/20}