Nate

When you woke up again, you were back at your bed room. If it wasn't for the few strands of grass in your hair, you would've thought that it was all a dream.

Hopping off the bed, you stood there for a good minute stretching and yawning.

Scratching your tangled hair, you rubbed away the crusts in your eyes and kicked on a pair of slippers before heading downstairs to make yourself a bowl of instant noodles that you bought yesterday.

While boiling the water, you seasoned the noodles and started walking around the kitchen, making plans for the day.

'Hey, Still remember me?' Suddenly a voice popped in your head, causing you to jump.

"Sarah?" You grinned.

"I haven't heard from you in days!"

'Yes I know, it's still hard for me to communicate with you since your body is still not really used to the wolf form, but once you're used to it, we can communicate whenever we want!' She explained, as you nodded.

"How about we go for a run later? I haven't been in my wolf form for days" You suggested as you poured the water into the cup noodles, causing the scent to fill the whole kitchen.

Sarah sighed in pleasure, 'how about we finish the cup noodles first?' She asked, and you could almost hear her licking her lips.

"Sure" you chuckled as you blew on it and started stuffing it down your throat, the result of not eating for a day.

After you guys enjoyed your meal, you went upstairs and picked out your grad hoodie that you had for elementary school, surprisingly it still fits. Too lazy to pick out a pants, you just decided to go out wearing your hoodie and your unicorn pjs.

After you guys made your way towards a clearing in the woods, you took off your clothing and neared folded them and placed it behind a tree before shifting. At first there was still pain and the cracking sounds of bones really bothered you, but later it was all fine.

Sarah howled happily, shaking her raven black fur before dashing in front, having no idea about where you guys should go, a name that you almost forgotten over the past few days appeared in your mind.

Nate.

'Nate! Let's go see Nate!' You suggested and Sarah purred happily in response, sniffing the air.

'I think I found him' Sarah announced before making a right turn and ran straight. After running for a while, the forests suddenly became more familiar.

This was the place where Nate's trees house!

Suddenly Nate's scent became more and more noticeable, the sweet chocolate scent that always surrounds him.

Nate's POV

Just when I was enjoying a book to its climax, a familiar scent suddenly filled the air. My wolf almost went wild, howling in excitement.

'She's here she's here!' He shouted.

Quickly throwing my book aside, I ran down into the forest to find Y/N sitting beside the tree house pawing her face. Her black fur gently wavered in the wind, her tear drop patch in the middle of her forehead seemed to glow in the sunlight.

My heart pounded in my ears, blood was racing through my veins, twice as fast as they should be.

Walking over, I attacked her with a hug Alfred purring, finally getting to touch her again.