Chapter 17

"I can't believe you're not actually going to go and work out with Harry today!" Jackie whined.

"I have work until one today," I shrugged. "I'm going to go afterwards and try to make things with Liam better,"

"But if Harry's there are you going to? You said you would last night!" She protested.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I just think you should give Harry an equal chance. What would happen if you found Harry before Liam? Would you ignore him?"

"No, you're right," I sighed. "I need to spend time with both of them,"

"I'm always right," Jackie giggled.

I went into work and filled Rose in on all the latest news. She was still completely oblivious to the fact that Harry had returned. And, after my shift ended, I drove over to the gym.

"Good afternoon, is there anything I can help you with?" Cristi asked not recognizing me as I walked in.

"Hi, Cristi, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Bria, Liam's match," I explained.

"Oh! Bria! Yes, Liam talks about you! It's great to finally meet you!" She grinned. "I don't know if Liam is here or not at the moment," she paused and checked a sheet of paper on her desk. "He's not doing a session right now, I'll take you back to the offices. If he's here, that's where he'll be," she led me through a doorway.

We came to the door of the office and and only Zayn was inside. "Hey babe!" Zayn stood up seeing his match. "Oh hi Bria!" he said once I stepped out from behind Cristi. "Are you looking for Liam? He's not here, he actually hasn't come in yet," Zayn frowned.

"He hasn't? His car was missing this morning," I said.

"He has a private workout in about a half hour, so he should be in soon," Cristi assures me.

"You're welcome to wait here if you want," Zayn offered.

I looked over at Liam's desk. There was a picture of us together on his desk. It was from the wedding. I whipped my head away from it to avoid getting emotional again. "I think I'm going to get a coffee or something and come back, thank you though," I smiled. I backed out of the office and saw the light in Harry's office was on. I hurried past it to avoid being seen. I made it past and almost to the door that leads to the main floor. The door opened and a tall, sweat stained figure appeared. The music being blasted in the gym hit me. It was Troublemaker by weezer. How appropriate!

"Bria!" Harry greeted me. "I'm surprised to see you here,"

I winced. "Hi Harry, I actually don't have time to chat, I'm looking for Liam..."

"I don't believe that," he walked towards me.

"No, I really do have to go," I said flatly and inching towards the door. I know that I couldn't avoid Harry forever and I had to give him a chance, but I didn't want to deal with him now.

Harry shook his head and pulled me by my wrist to his office. Once inside, Harry shut the door. "I thoroughly enjoyed all of your texts last night," I watched him change his shirt. I saw that he had even more tattoos than I thought. They only made me more attracted to him.

"My friend Jackie sent most of them," I squeaked.

Harry nodded. "You're really not dressed for the gym," he eyed my outfit.

"Yeah, I came from work, and I really should go back," I backed away towards the door.

"No, you said you were looking for Liam. Why do you like him anyways?" Harry grumbled, gently pushing me against the closed door

I heard Liam's voice in the hallway. He was getting dangerously close to Harry's office door. If he looked casually to his right, Liam would see me squished up against the door with Harry.

And he did.