Chapter 21

The next morning, Harry and I left to head back to Manchester. The car ride was even more awkward than the first, due to the conversation and events if last night. I loved how sweet, kind, loving, and charming Liam was. But on the other hand, Harry was daring, fun, and spontaneous. Liam could be like that, but he rarely would. Harry occasionally would come across as sweet, but never anything compared to Liam.

Once we arrived back at my complex, I saw that Liam was up to his favorite hobby again. Looking out his front window, waiting for me to come home. He ran out as soon as the car stopped. "Bria, thank god you're back," he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine. "I missed you so much,"

"I missed you to," I nodded.

"Don't ever leave me again," Liam chuckled.

"I was gone for less than 24 hours," I reminded him.

"I know, I'm just not used to you leaving," he smiled.

Harry got out of the car and made a disgusted face at us. He retrieved my suitcase from the back of the car.

"Hey, I can get that for her," Liam called over to him and went to grab the bag away.

"No I've got it," Harry grumbled.

Liam went to say something, but I stopped him and took my bag myself.

"Nows actually a good time to tell you both something," I let out slowly. I had been debating in the car about saying this. "We all know that things are awkward. And you both want to know what I'm going to do about it. I have feeling for both of you. Some stronger than others," I mumbled the last part. "But until I figure this out, please stop doing this," I referred to the bag incident.

"Fine, I just don't like the idea of that taking you away from me," Liam motioned towards Harry.

Harry have him an irritated look but said nothing. "Okay, I have to get going," Harry quickly pecked my cheek. He walked back to the front of his car. "Last night was fun, midnight memories," he smirked trying to get Liam to react.

"What?" Liam hissed once Harry drove away.

"He threw me into his parents swimming pool," I rolled my eyes at the memory.

"He did?" Liam laughed.

"Yeah," I shook my head.

"Well, I made plans to go out to lunch with Cristi and Zayn if you want to go," Liam said.

"Yeah, when are you going?"

"In about an hour. There's a new Italian place near the gym,"

"Sounds good," I agreed.

We went to over to the gym to pick up Zayn and Cristi. Lunch was really good. Cristi and Zayn had just gotten engaged so it was exciting getting to hear all about it. They seemed so incredibly happy. I see the two of them all the time when I go over to visit Liam and Harry so it was great getting to know them better.