Chapter 13

There was no more marriage talk after that night. But, in other news, Liam got a great new job. One of the gyms that he applied to hired him. He was going to be their newest trainer.

"So what exactly will you be doing?" I asked when Liam told me about it.

"Well, I'll mostly do personal workouts, but I can also walk around and monitor people working out on their own," Liam seemed really happy and excited. "And it pays at least double what I used to get,"

"That's really nice,"

"Yeah, I know. I start tomorrow. You should come in and see the place. It's huge," Liam said excitedly. He's adorable when he's excited.

And so I did. The next day on my lunch break I went down to see Liam. The gym was impressive. It had two levels, a huge weights room, and hundreds of metal machines.

"And back here are all of the offices," Liam was giving me a tour. He led me into one. "Bria, this is Zayn. He's the strength and conditioning specialist. And Zayn, this is my match, Bria." Liam introduced me to the other trainer sitting at a desk across the office. "We share the office,"

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hey," Zayn paused. "I've actually got to go. I have a private session that's about to start," he said apologetically as he left. "Nice meeting you though,"

"You too,"

Liam continued the tour. He took me back to the main floor on the lower level. "And that's Cristi, she's the nutritionist," Liam motioned to the young, blonde haired girl behind a desk. She was talking to a client, so I couldn't actually meet her. "She and Zayn are actually matched," he told me.

"Really? That's cute, how long have they been together?" I asked.

"I think about a year. That's when Zayn started working here, and when they met," Liam shrugged.

I nodded. Liam took me back to the offices to grab his keys before we went out to get some food. We passed an empty dark office in the way. "Who works in here?" I asked. "The adolescents trainer?" I read the sign on the door.

"Yeah, it's empty. They just hired another guy for the job. He should be here though. I don't know," Liam shrugged.

We got his keys from his office, and went back out through the front to the car park. And you'll never guess who was there to meet us.

Liam froze. "Bri hold on. Is that..."

"Oh shit,"