Chapter 10

The Savior & Small Secrets Revealed

Eureka's Pov

After the long damn tradition and welcoming speech for the school year 2016-2017 and the introduction about me and The White Royalties, I went to my office which was the President's office, hindi na rin ako nagpaalam sa kanila dahil alam nilang pagod ako paano naman Pumunta pa kami ng Men campus tapos tumakas-takas kami sa mga lalake dun na parang ngayon lang nakakita ng babae pero hindi naman sila manyak or what. Talagang excited lang sila.

About sa being President ng buong University, Hindi ko pinaalam sa buong school na ako talaga ang President ng school na ito dahil sobra sobra na ang treatment na ginawa nila saakin kase ako ang Owner's daughter at syempre isa ako sa White Royalties. Paano pa kaya kapag nalaman pa nila na ako pala ang President o nagpapalakad ng buong paaralan na ito hindi lang dito pati sa ibang bansa? Ode bonggang special treatment. I want to be a normal student like everyone else. I want to be fair.

My father gave this to me when I was a kid. I remembered his cold eyes that when he looks at you and said something you must obey, you can't do anything but just to obey it even now he still looked at me like that and his voice was full of authority and hardness.

"Eureka, you will handle all of our business and responsibilities step by step. But first you will start from the bottom which was handling the University. At the time you turn 19, you will be the President of this school. In handling this university is a training for you to manage our businesses by making the students to be more proper, elegant, mature and responsible students that their parents want them to be. In that way you will know how to handle people lalo na sa business industry. Don't ever embarrased me"

Yaan ang palaging sinasabi niya saakin simula bata pa ako. Di ko naranasan maging bata because of him.

Bumalik ako sa realidad nung may narinig akong kumatok.

"Come in" I said. Inayos ko ang sarili ko then I act reading the documents

"Miss Smith, Miss Mazery Tan is on the phone." Jamie, my secretary said.

"Okay. Do I have any classes for this afternoon?"

"Yes Miss. In 30 minutes, magi-istart na po ang History class niyo po and that's your only class for this afternoon. Also, you have a meeting with Mr. Curry" she said while reading her notebook. "Lastly, Here are the documents that you need to sign"

"Oh Okay. Thank you. You may go" I said at umalis na siya.

Sinagot ko yung pinasa sa aking tawag.

"Hello?" I said

"Pinsaaaaaaaan!"
Eto nanaman po siya.

"Ano nanaman?! Babasagin mo nanaman eardrums ko?"

"Hinde. Sungit mo naman. I just wanna tell you that I will go back home soon! I will go back there! In the Philippines!"

"Really? That's great. Magkaka-yaya na ulit ako. So the boards and aunt Grace agreed to you I suppose then"

"Yep I told you I can do it!" She said proudly. "My mother didn't agreed but most of the boards are."

"I think your mom just don't want you to leave because she missed you" i said while laughing

Nagkwentuhan pa kami ng marami on how she did her work. After a few minutes we hang up kase may class pa ako.