Chapter 16

Where is she?!!!

Eureka's POV

"Pinsan" Tawag saakin ng pinsan ko at kumalabit pa.

Eh ayokong pansinin kase nakatingin ako sa blackboard nagkukunwariang nakikinig dahil may iniisip pero hindi pa rin siya tumigil sa pangangalabit. Tumingin ako sa kanya na nagtatanong.

"Couz, kilala mo ba yung katabi mo?" She asked.

Bakit naman niya tinatanong? I just keep my straight face and answered,

"Why?"

"Nothing, she's very......" Nag-isip muna siya bago magsalita then nag smirk pa na nagpakunot ng noo ko."Interesting. So you know her?"

"What?"when I realized what she meant "Maze don't. Not her" I flatly said

"You do know her. Ano pangalan niya?" I stare coldly at her again "I'm just asking couz."

I sighed before I speak. I just can't lie to her "Apple."

She just smile and nodded. She turn her head at the front where our teacher was discussing calculushit.

I'm telling her to stop whatever she's thinking by staring at her intently. I don't know but I just feel I have to do that. Then I heard my name from the front and told me to answer some shit on the black board.

What is she thinking? She's interested in Apple? I don't want to assume but there something part of my mind that it is. After I answered the equation, I went back to my chair.

Few minutes later, she's packing her stuff and put it in her bag. Then she started to get up.

"Saan ka pupunta?" She stops then looked at me. She has a goofy smile on her face.

"Somewhere? I'm bored couz. I'll catch up with you later" she said then like flash she's out of this borring classroom.

Where the hell is she going? Pinabayaan ko na lang at tumingin nalang sa prof.

-----------------------------

The bell rings at hanggang ngayon hindi pa bumabalik si Apple galing sa cr. I'm starting to get worried. A feeling that I thought was lost (especially for a stranger or a person I've just met) and will never found again.

I looked at her spongebob notebook on the arm chair with her cute hello kitty pen to her celine pink shoulder bag. She looks a fine mature lady outside but she's a child inside. I remembered what happened the last time we met, napailing nalang ako dun at napangiti.

"Is that the cold princess? and she was smiling? OMG! Is she insane?!" Narinig kong exaggerated na sabi then I also heared the door closed. Lumingon ako at tiningnan lang siya ng malamig "And now she's back." Lumakad siya papunta saakin she's wearing a blue blouse and a sexy pencil skirt with a black stilettos and her freaking waist swaying. She's still got it tho. "How are you my baby? Done checking me out?"

"You wish." Sabi ko."What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Krissy stop. What are you doing here?" I said then to my suprised she sits on my lap then she threw her arms around my neck na pilit ko naman tinatanggal.
"Ano ba! May makakakita saatin dito"

Ayaw pa rin "KRISSY!"

"Fine." Tumayo siya at kinuha yung upuan sa harap ko para ipaharap saakin then umupo siya. She's looking straight to my eyes like she always do "I'm just here 'coz I miss you." Then she smiled widely.