Kicks & Meeting Sebastian's Friends

A/N For I_Love_Smash

Sebastian was in the kitchen skyping with his friends from Central City.

"We miss you so much, Sebastian!" Iris West, his bestest friend, said.

"Yeah, dude. We're going to have to visit you sometime," Cisco said.

"How about you come over this weekend?" Sebastian asked, happily.

"We were going to see Caitlin this weekend," Sebastian wanted to know who Caitlin was. He knew a Caitlin but didn't think it was her.

"Oh," Sebastian said, a little disappointed.

"Wasn't Caitlin dying to meet Sebastian?" Cisco asked.

"Oh, yeah. I guess we can visit Caitlin and bring her over to your house, Seb," Iris said, catching on on what Cisco was saying.

Sebastian smiled so big, he put the Cheshire Cat to shame. "Great."

Sebastian was so sad, he needed his friends right now to cheer him up. Kurt walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe," Kurt said grabbing an apple.

"Hey," Sebastian said putting his phone up.

"How's Little Caleb doing?" Kurt asked.

"Fine. He's d-ow" Sebastian said clutching his stomach.

Kurt ran over to Sebastian's side. "What's wrong?"

Sebastian smiled at him. "Caleb kicked." Kurt's eyes widened.

Sebastian grabbed Kurt's hand and pulled it over to the part of his stomach where Caleb kicked. Kurt stood there waiting Caleb to kick.

Just then, Caleb kicked. Kurt looked at his hand in amazement.

Kurt then squealed. He ran upstairs leaving Sebastian confused. Kurt came back downstairs with a book in his hand. He grabbed a pen and wrote in the book.

"What's that?" Sebastian asked. Kurt stopped writing in the book and showed Sebastian.

"Caleb's baby book," Kurt said.

"I'm not even gonna question it," Sebastian laughed.
____________________________________

On Saturday, Iris, Cisco, Joe (Iris' father), Ronnie (Caitlin's Husband), and Caitlin arrived at the Hummel household.

"Seb!" Iris yelled running up to hug her best friend.

"Iris!" Sebastian yelled returning the hug.

"It feels so good to see you again," Iris said.

"How've you been?" Cisco asked.

"I've been great. Where's Caitlin and Ronnie?" Sebastian asked.

"They're still out there," Iris said. "You have a nice place."

"Thank you. Kurt's step-mom and dad bought it for us," Sebastian says.

"Sorry, we we-Sebastian!" Caitlin walked in with her husband Ronnie.

"Caitlin!" Sebastian exclaimed.

"You two know each other?" Cisco asked.

"I'm Sebastian's obstetrician," Caitlin replied. "Which reminds me, how's Caleb doing?"

"Good," Sebastian said happily.

"I thought you were having twins," Iris said.

"Emery died yesterday," Sebastian said trying to fight back the tears by biting his lip.

Iris gave him a sad smile.

"Yeah, we already had her nursery painted and everything," Sebastian said.

"Can we look it at?" Caitlin asked referring to the nursery.

Sebastian gave a half-smile and nodded. The walked up the flight of stairs and walked into the room that had a big, pink E on the door.

"It looks so beautiful, Kurt," Iris said.

"Thanks," Kurt said. Sebastian grabbed one of the stuffed animals in the room and took a glance at it.

He thought about life and what it would be like if Emery was in it. He saw Kurt rocking Caleb in a rocking chair and himself feeding Emery.

He saw him and Kurt going shopping for Emery and Caleb's first day of school. He saw going dress shopping for Emery. He saw watching Emery's first dance recital and cheerleading competition, or teeball and soccer game, whichever she chooses.

The thought brought tears to his eyes. He's always wanted a girl. He's going to have to wait a while. He put the stuffie away. He then noticed no one was in the room. He walked downstairs and enjoyed the rest of his evening with his friends.