Hormones

A/N Just go with the story. It probably doesn't make sense..but oh well.

*1 month later*

Sebastian was eight months pregnant. He was due around the corner of October. Now you probably, or probably not because I don't know what y'all think, shouldn't Sebastian already have turn 17?

Actually, he doesn't turn 17 until next year. Yep, he turned 16 back in Janurary.

Back to the story.

Sebastian was in the living room, bored out of his mind. Kurt was at school. Sebastian wasn't allowed to go back to school until after Caleb was born.

He started feeling hungry. He looked in the freezer for any ice cream. THERE WAS NONE!

Sebastian's eyes widened and he grabbed his phone. He dialed Kurt's number.
____________________________________

Kurt was in his 6th period class, Spanish, when his phone went off.

I want to breathe you in like vapor
I want to be the one you remember
I want to feel your love like the weather
All over me, all over me

Mr. Shue grabbed Kurt's phone. Some of the kids started laughing and Kurt just wanted to punch all of them.

"Kurt," Mr. Shue said. Kurt grabbed his phone from him and into the hallway.

"Sebastian, what do you want?" Kurt asked.

"I just wanted to ask if you could bring home ice cream after school," Sebastian replied.

"Yeah, I guess. What kind?" Kurt asked.

"Hmm, any kind of Ben and Jerry's," Sebastian said, which is code for you better get me S'mores and Chocolate Therapy.

"Ok. Now, if you excuse me, I got to go back to Spanish class," Kurt said.

"Ok, bye, love you," Sebastian said.

"Bye. Love you, too," Kurt hung the phone up.

He walked back inside the classroom and put his phone back in the basket. He returned back to his seat.
____________________________________

Sebastian fist pumped the air as Kurt hung the phone up. I mean, who wouldn't be happy that they get ice cream?

About an hour and a half later, Kurt came home with a bag in his hand.

"Ice cream!" Sebastian yelled.

"Nu-uh. Not until later," Sebastian pouted. He wanted ice cream now.

"Nope. I don't want any of that pouty face," Kurt said sternly.

"Ass," Sebastian muttered under his breath.

Kurt looked at him. "Really? You're acting like that?"

"You're the one who did this to me. I didn't want to get pregnant, but I did. The pregnancy is causing the hormones," Sebastian said smartly.

"Jackass," Kurt muttered loud enough that Sebastian heard. Sebastian's hormones took over. He started to cry.

Kurt then realized he should be careful with his words now. He reached out to touch him, but Sebastian slapped his hand away.

"St-stay away from me," Sebastian ran to their room.

Kurt decided to wait for at least 30 minutes before going into their room.

He kncoked on the door before going in.

"Sebastian, you okay?" He asked. Sebastian was sitting beside the bed.

"Yeah," Sebastian said wiping away tears.

"I'm sorry," Kurt apologized. He went and sat beside Sebastian.

"No, it's not. It's just hormones," Sebastian said laughing a little.

"Still, I shouldn't have said that," Kurt retorted.

"No, it's okay," Sebastian said. Kurt was going to protest. "Really."

Sebastian gave Kurt a small smile. Kurt gave him a half-smile.

Kurt then kissed Sebastian's nose. Sebastian laughed.