Beauty

I woke up to an empty bed side next to me. I got a bit worried. 'What if she left? What am I supposed to do?' The door suddenly opened and I rolled off and under the bed. The sound of footsteps surrounded the room. They stopped at the edge of the bed and bent down on their knees. My heart started beating fast, I opened my wings ready to jump out from under the bed and through the window if needed.

"Angela," a familiar voice whispered. I crawled out from under the bed and got up to my knees. I look up and see deep brown eyes staring through me. I start to back away but she places her hands on my shoulders. Not knowing what to do I quickly turn my head and look a to the floor, trying to hide the red that had quickly surfaced on my cheeks. She moves away and grabs a tray that she placed in the bed. "I got you breakfast," She stated. It was obvious that she was blushing. "Thank you," I answered back. She stands up and walks over to the vanity messing with her hair. Eating the buttered toast I start starring at her. Her pure white wings were beautiful, and her large breasts and hips gave her a curve to her waist that added more character in the way she walked and moved, and her tan-ish skin showed that she actually gets into the sun. She turns around and I look away as quickly as possible. "Aren't you going to drink your orange juice?" She questioned.

"I don't like orange juice." She looked kind of mad and confused at my response."So now you're being picky?"

"No, I- it just makes me gag." I responded back quickly. Her face returned to a smile. "Then I'll go get you some apple juice." Skyler then got up and ran out the door into the hallway. I thought she would have maids or something here. Couldn't she just call them up?

I walked over to the vanity and looked into the mirror, 'Oh geez, I really need a bath' I thought to myself. A couple minutes later Skyler walked back in with a glass cup full of an orange-yellow liquid. "Here's your Apple juice," She said with the sweetest smile. 'She's so cute I'm gonna die,' I then realized what had just run through my head, I blush a deep maroon and turn away hoping she hasn't seen my millionth blush. "Is something wrong?" She was now concerned.

"No, no, I'm fine." I replied, "Umm... can I use your bath?"

"Sure, it's right this way." She walks over to the hall motioning for me to follow. "My bathroom is separate from my room. But don't worry, it's safe." She reassured and I followed her out to the hall. She looks to the left then right, like making sure traffic wasn't coming, and pulled me along into the next door, me tripping over my feet the five meters we had to walk. 'Even the bathroom is fancy!' Lost in thought on how the whole property was just beautiful Skyler had already started the bath. I walked towards her only to slip on some water, that was probably left there this morning, taking me and Skyler splashing into the bath, getting water everywhere. I was laying on top of her with my face buried into her now see through shirt, and her legs splayed apart, me in between them. I pulled my face out of her breasts only to worsen my blush to see her looking at me with a smirk.

Skyler's POV

Angela tripped and pushed me into the bath, her face landing on my breasts and the rest of her in between my legs. I probably blushed so hard my face literally turned into a cherry. Then a thought came to my mind. I look down at her and smirk when her red face looks up at me, I pause for a moment and then say, "You wanted me that bad, huh?" Angela immediately starts flailing, trying to get off of me. When we are finally out she looks at me with the most seductive innocent face. "I-I'm sorry." My heart started beating fast. Her wing's feathers were shimmering because of the water, her shirt was completely transparent and her skirt was starting to slip down because of the wait of the water. 'Can't handle it anymore.' Was the last thing that went through my mind before I pinned her down bellow me. She was beautiful and her lips were just asking for it. I bent down and kissed her on the cheek at the last moment, regretting what I had previously decided to do, and stared into her almost neon green eyes surrounded by the blush that surfaced. "S-sorry. I was just joking around." I laughed nervously and she followed. We both stood up and I walked out of the room leaving her to take her bath.

Angela's POV

'Sexy walk' I couldn't help thinking it.