Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight: You Are A Princess?!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I cried at my friends.

They were all sitting in Sky and Sean's cars with the trunks filled with bags.

"We're coming with you" Sky said.

"What?!" Ethan cried "I thought we were going to Hawaii"

"Yeah! We didn't tell you" Damien said "There is a change in plans and we are going with Vi"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ethan asked.

"Beacuse, when we suggested you completely refused" Damien said.

"Guys, you can't come" I said "What about your Visa and tickets?"

"We arranged everything" Caden said gesturing to himself and Chloe "Our dad has travelling agency, you know"

"Listen we were going on a vacation sooner or later, so instead of Hawaii, we are going with you" Sky said.

"It's hard to explain, guys, but you just can't come with me"

"Why?" Chloe said "You don't want to introduce us to your family?!"

"Not that I don't want. It's complicated" I said "You don't understand"

"You're not planning to not come back, are you?" Caden asked

"No" I cried.

With that sentence Charles alerted and gave us his full attention. He finally decide to speak, but it didn't help much.

"Okay" He said "You can come"

"What?!" Brook cried and he gave her a look that made her start to his car leaving Sky and Chlo cheering.

"We are going to be late for the plane" Charles said "Get in the car"

Noah started the engine with me, Charles, Brook, Marie and Stephan to the airport.

"What have you just done?" I asked Charles.

"What?!"

"You just told them to come with us" I cried "I thought it was supposed to be a secret"

"They are going to help us" I gave him a confused look "Your parents can't convince you to stay since they will want their good image to remain in your friends' minds"

"Sometime I wonder how you get those ideas"

"Twenty seven years of studying in the castle helped a lot"

As ordered by Charles, Noah entered threw a back gate, with Sky and Sean following. Noah parked in front of the plane and we got down.

"Why didn't we enter through the normal gates?" Caden asked.

"Shut up, Caden" I said.

"But our stamps?!" Damien asked, but I paid him not attention.

"What is this?" Chloe asked

"Chlo, the editor of the New York Times sure has a private jet" Sky said.

No Sky. The editor of the New York Times isn't rich enough to buy a jet, but the prince is.

We climbed the staircase and I quickly rushed to my private room, just to avoid any talk with them.

I threw myself on the bed and just relaxed for a little while, trying to get the thoughts out of my head, but it's so God damn hard.

They only thing revolving around my mind is the meeting. Meeting my parents after about six months. The thing is, I'm afraid that they will get stubborn and insist on me staying.