Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Thirty Three: Perfect Date

"Scoot a little" I said as I threw myself on the couch beside Charles, it was around five in the afternoon.

"Okay" Charles said "Are you excited?"

"For what?"

"For the date?!" Brook said "Come on. Last time Sean dated was long ago. You're the lucky one"

"Be real, Brook" I said "I don't think we'll work"

"Why not?" Charles asked.

"I don't know. It's-" the bell rang "He is rude"

"Ms.Viola" Noah called "Mr.Sean Parker is here"

"Sean?!" I exclaimed "Isn't early for a date?" I stood from the couch and walked to the door.

He was standing in front of the door, wearing a casual T-shirt, digging his hands in his pockets and walking up and down.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" he said "I'm early, I'm sorry, but I thought we'd like to start early"

"Well, five is early for a dinner date-"

"But I didn't say dinner" he said "Are you okay with going now?"

"Yeah" I said "I just need to change"

"Okay"

"Let Noah bring you a drink until I get ready"

"Okay"

"I won't be late" I said. I walked upstairs to my room and stood in front of the warderobe.

"What are you gonna wear?"

"Damn it, Brook you scared me" I said "I don't know"

"What about this?" She said holding out a white skirt and a shirt.

"Really?!"

"Come on it will look good" she said "Go, go, go" she pushed me to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Are you done?" She asked for the tenth time in five minutes.

"Brook?!" I called "Why don't you go sit with Sean down?"

"Ah! James is sitting with him"

"Shit!!" I said "He is probably scaring him off" and we laughed.

"You're right" she said "You're right!! He scared Caden on our first date" she stood up "I need to stop him" she walked to the door "James?!" And she started running downstairs leaving me laughing hard.

"You look amazing" Sean said as I walked downstairs.

"Thank you"

"Shall we?" He offered me his hand.

"Okay" I said "Bye, James. Bye, Brook"

"Bye" Brook said.

"Bye, Vi" Charles said "Don't be late"

"You look so good without makeup" he said as we rode the car.

"Thank you"

"And I'm really sorry for yesterday"

"It's okay"

He parked in front of a fancy restaurant and a valet came to take his car.

"Good afternoon, Mr.Parker" the valet said as he took Sean's keys to park the car.

"Good afternoon, Mr.Parker" the waiter greeted Sean "The usual table?!"

"Yes"

"Follow me, please" the waiter said. It was a table in the far end of the restaurant with some curtains, separating it from the whole place "Do I get you the menu or the usual?"