Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two: Getting It All Wrong

"Is that a complement or a-" I was cut of by him.

His lips crashed to mine, his chest was to mine, even his feet pushed mine. He had a hand pushing my right arm to the wall and the other on my waist.

I pulled away immediately, but he didn't. I titled my head and his lips landed on my cheeks.

"Get off me" I cried, but he didn't. He tried to catch my lips and when he caught them, he kissed me aggressively "Sean, get off me"

He deepened the kiss and I tried to get away.

"No" he said, pushing me harder against the wall.

"Sean, stop" I cried. I pushed him with my left arm and he finally let go of my right arm. I'm not strong enough to push him, but I'm sure he let me do it.

I started running to the lot with tears streaming down my face. When my friends saw I was crying they rushed to me asking, but I didn't answer.

I rode Sky's car and shut the door hard behind me. I burst out crying.

The ride was silent just me crying. I can't believe that he did that. I thought we were friends. I thought at least I can trust him. The day he apologised. It wasn't him. I was a nice person, but that's not Sean.

Sky parked in front of the house and I opened the door quickly. I rushed to my room and closed the door behind me.

It was for a long time that no one had entered the room and it was good. No one to ask me what happened. No one to intruppt me.

"What happened?" I raised my head to Ethan who was sitting on my bed.

"How did you enter?" I cried.

"The door wasn't locked"

"I didn't feel that someone had entered"

"What's wrong?" He asked again.

"Nothing"

"I thought we were best friends" he said "What did Sean do?"

"What does he think of me?" I cried "A slut?!" I sobbed more "A whore?!" I cried "I'm not one of the girls he has fun with"

"Hey" he said "Don't cry"

"The day of my sister's cermony, he came to my room" I said "And he apologised and I thought he would change"

"Look!" He came closer to me "Sean has- It's his issue, he should be the one to tell you not me, but his life is hard"

"But that doesn't mean he should think of me like that"

"Can you please stop crying?" He begged "Just forget about it"

"He stole my first kiss" I said sarcastically. Well he did. I wiped my tears away and smiled at him.

"Come on. You've never been kissed before?!" Ethan exclaimed in shock.

"Nope" I shook my head.

"No way" he said "You're hot. I mean any guy would want to kiss you"

"Really?!" I raised my eyebrows.

"I mean I would've kissed you" he said "Except for the fact that I'm gay, you know"

"You're the best best friend, Eth"

"I know" he said "None of you can live with out me" we laughed "But really you haven't been kissed before?!"

"No"

"Dated?!"

"Nope"

"Asked out?!"