Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine: Reminder

Sean's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" Sky asked.

"Yes"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I said "I just miss her so much"

"Think of nothing other than your guitar today, Sean" she said "It's the big day" and she left.

It's the last performance. We gotta do it. The round of applause we got on the performance before was amazing, we just need another round and we're off for an album.

It all goes back to her. She chose the name. She chose the song for the audition. She was everything for me, but why does nothing continue?

Jane cheated on me, not to mention that I lost my childhood best friend and Sky was broken, then I cheated on Victoria. And when I thought that everything may get back to normal, her mother turned down my proposal, with guards throwing me out the castle.

"Come in, Ethan" I answered the knocking door "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you" she said "You got rid of her and now we can be together"

"But J-" she stood on her tip toes and her lips kissed mine. I kissed hers.

A lot of memories are rushing in my head. Laughs and tears. Time and cuddles. Hugs and kisses.

That's wrong. You don't love her. No! I pulled away quickly "You can't be here"

"But why not?" She said "You broke up. She broke you, now I'm here to help you get over her"

"But you broke me, too" I cried "That's wrong. You have to leave"

"But-"

"Jane, leave" I yelled.

She opened her mouth to speak, but I wanna hear no more.

"You're the only reason she broke up with me" I cried "She has the right. We were in bed. In my bed. She saw us. I broke her, just like you broke me"

"I want you back"

"We can't be back" I said "I saw you with Austin. You cheated on me with my best friend. I know why you came back to me, because Austin dumped you"

"No" she said "I came back to you because Austin didn't treat me the way you did"

"No" I said "Because Austin wasn't loaded enough" My eyes dropped to the ground as they went glossy "Austin was my best friend. He was the one I chose when I stepped back of the team. The first one I told about my feelings towards you and you both just didn't appreciate it"

"What is going on?" I raised my eyes to Caden who just entered.

"Nothing, Cay" I said "I'll be out in a minute" and he left.

"No" Jane said "I love you, Sean"

"You don't" I said "That's why you cheated on me" I turned around and walked to the door.

"You love Viola" she said and her words made me stop at the door "And you cheated on her"

"You can't be here, Miss" A guard who had just entered back with Caden said to Jane "You have to come with me"

She walked with him out the room, but stopped in front of me "You were right"

I raised my eyes to meet hers.

"You were right all along" she said "I didn't love you. I was having some fun with a money sack"

I ran into the room and shut the door hard in Caden's face. I sat on a chair, burying my face in my hands.