Drug dealing

Sorry if I haven't updated. No internet on the house. So hope you enjoy this chapter!

C h a p t e r 6

                          •••

         After science which was mostly about Volcanoes.

I headed to my second period and soon lunch came by rather quickly and here I am sitting at the cafeteria with Marianne, Mylene and some other friends.

I grab my lunchbox from my bag and set it down on the table.

Opening my lunchbox, it made a clicking sound.

Mom made lasagna and a shake. Awe how thoughtful of her.

I should thank her for this. I grab my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. A message quickly pop up. It was from an unknown number.

It says 'hey Marianne wanna bang? Meet me at my locker. ;)'

I raised one eyebrow at the text.

Now who would text me something like that? Marianne?

"Marianne, what is this?" I whispered to her not wanting to notify other people.

She looks at my phone and suddenly laughed, making the people in our table turn to her. "S-sorry guys! Just continue what you were doing." She was still heaving a laugh.

"You done?" I deadpan.

She cleared her throat. "You see. Blake dumped Barbie last Friday and now he's hitting on me. Always showing up at my locker, saying he wants to do a quickie with me.  I got really annoyed. He asked for my number but I gave him yours. He doesn't know." She says as if that's normal.

"What?! Why would you do that!" I grit my teeth. The people on our table turned back to us due to my outrage. I ignored them.

"Look on the bright side, hon. You can give him a detention or two. His all yours. I don't fvcking care."

She turns back to mingle with other people. I texted back.

'Sure thing hon. Can't wait to see ya ;)'

Ugh! I feel like a prostitute. At least I can give him a detention slip or a piece of mind. Whatever I'm in the mood for.

I look at the popular's table and watch Blake excuse himself. He then went out of the cafeteria. I follow after.

His locker must be near the bathroom since he likes to do it there. Ew.

We had to make a lot of turns since the school was big. He still did not notice me following though.

Another turn must be made before we reach his locker but before I could, small voices where heard in one of the classrooms. I stopped dead in my tracks.

I peek at the room 143C. It was dark but I can see an outline of two boys talking. "Thanks bro. I need drugs right now. I'm craving shit! Here's the money."

The boy on the left gave the other boy money. Drugs?!

Someone's selling drugs at school?!

But most of all, Am I witnessing drug dealing here?! They are in big trouble. Or is it me?

The boy on the left sniffed like a dog. He breathes in the drug in pleasure.

"Damn. This is good." It was clear on his voice that he was high. "Need more. More." He growls.

The boy on the right gave him more drugs. Again, the boy sniffs the drugs like his life depends on it.

"Ahhhh. Marijuana is the best." He sighs.

This must be reported. This is a crime, a violation to the law in school and in our Government.

I move back from the scene, not wanting to witness more. And I have to tell the principal about this.

Just then before I could slip away. The most dreadful thing happened.