Intruder alert

C h a p t e r 10

                           •••

           Do you get that feeling where you are warm yet chilly and your sweat is cold while goosebumps are forming on your arms.

That is what I'm sensing right now when I heard his deep, manly voice.

"Finally! You're awake. I had been waiting for you for half an hour and I'm bored."He says happily.

His shoes echoed on the area we're in. Oh God. Who is he? Have I been kidnapped?

I was laying on my back.

"Who are you?! Untie me!"
I lashed my body but something blocked me from getting out of this bed. My bed.

I can smell my shampoo from my pillows.

So he hasn't kidnap me, just tied me to my bed. But how did he get in?

My hands were above me. They were firmly tied on my headboard.

What I was glad about was that my feet weren't tied down. Maybe I could kick him in the balls and he'll die.
The only problem was that I can't see a freaking thing.

Darkness.

But if this will be my last day here on earth might as well die in bravery.

"Untie me! I'll shout!" I screeched at him.

"Go ahead. I like girls who screams loudly." The air on my throat hitched when I hear his voice near my ear.

It tingled when his hot breath touch my ear.

Ugh. Pervert!

"The only scream you'll here is yours when I chop you to death!" I got confident when I said that. I mentally pat my back.

Good girl, Melissa.

He chuckled. "That's cute. You threatening me when it was supposed to be the other way around."

I rolled my eyes.

"Go to hell!" I shout at him.

Again he laughs, ignoring my threat.

"Baby, I can go to hell whenever I want. I'm the devil himself." I can sense him smirking.

I scoffed. Cocky much?

His footstep stopped. All that was left was a drop of water falling from a distant part.

Suddenly, something touched my face, caressing it.

It must be his hands. I always thought that a man's hand is rough and dry but his were soft and smooth like a baby's hand.

I can't help but lean my head to his hands. God knows what his hands had touched.

Coming back to my senses, I turn my head away from his hands. Disgusted by it.

However, not understanding my body language, his fingers graze my lips, he slides his hands to it.

Out of anger, I bit his sinful hands. He flinched, his hand not touching me anymore.

Take that you asshole!

"Get your bloody hands off me!" I screeched.

"I like that feistiness in you. I might keep you in my room. Something to entertain me when I'm bored." I grit my teeth.

"I'd rather die than be your pet!" I screamed.

He was dead silent. "Be glad I'm in a happy mood right now or I might do something that you'll regret. So I'm just gonna let that slide for now." Seriousness evident in his voice.

I shut my mouth, keeping it close so I want make another stupid comment.

The floor creaks, indicating that he is moving around my room. "Hmmm. I like your room. My taste. Maybe if you go to school I can always come here." His cheerfulness was back.

"You're not invited." I deadpan.

"I'll invite myself then." I purse my lips together in annoyance.

"And maybe I can borrow some stuffs here." My eyes widen.

"Don't you dare." I growled.

I need to do something. I can just sit here and let him touch my personal things. Right now is a good time to use this brain of mine and get away from this arrogant jerk.

First thing to do; untie myself from the bed. Second; get rid of the blindfold. And lastly; Call the police.