Science Partner

C h a p t e r 14

                          •••

    Today at school, it was pretty normal than I thought it would be. When I arrived school this morning, I had expected two bulky guys with tattoo on their arms waiting for me in the parking lot to drag me far away then kill me and dump my body in the sea where no one will ever find my corpse......but lucky me, they where nowhere to be seen. Besides, how will I know
who the bad guys were? I was to busy running away from them, not bothering to even glance at their faces.

Last night, I was barely sleeping at all. I kept stirring and turning. The bed was all wrinkled and my duvet tangled up like my mind.

My head ached. I was caught up about finding the blue eyed man in my room, blackmailing me. I don't know what to do, exactly.

This is the first time in my history that I had no idea what to do. I was always ahead of the problems. I had plans in my mind. But this was not one of my plans to witness a drug dealing and be stuck in the middle of this mess!

Should I tell the principal or not? And if I did, the picture of me fake nude will be all over the Internet and then Yale will find out and might not accept me. I'll be doomed! But if I won't tell the principal, those bad guys will sell more drugs in school. 

This is messed up. More mess up than Dominic's room and the dumpster  combined together.

I only had one plan in my mind. 'I have to find out who he is and why he is selling drugs in a school, especially my school.'

I already packed everything I needed for class out of my locker. Just as I was about to close it, a hand that was obviously not mine, slammed it shut for me.

Surprised, I jumped back.
"Lord. Don't scare me like that Mar-" I say.

"Sorry but I am no Lord here. But I surely can take you to heaven." Instead of hearing a girly and annoying voice that Marianne has. It was deep, like a male's voice.

My head shot to his direction. He held his signature smirk. I frowned back, unamused by his innuendo. "Blake. It's quite shocking how you are here talking to me when in fact, shouldn't you be following Marianne around like a lost puppy?" I asked. Blake just grinned and slung an arm around me.

"You don't have to be jealous babe." His arms were totally heavy like a dumbbell. I had to use both my hands to shove it away and it bounced on his side.

Blake and that blue-eyed boy are so much alike. Arrogant assholes.

Life always has it's way of making me want to bury myself alive. Isn't it enough suffering for me to have one asshole in my life? It had to be two! The only difference about them is that Blake is blonde and has green eyes.

"Babe? You are seriously gross." I gave him a nasty look. Babe? What am I an animal?!

He combed his black hair back with his fingers.

"I know you love me." Blake replied and pinched my cheeks hard.

"Ow! The hell! What are you doing here, exactly?" I swatted both his hands away from my stinging cheeks.

"You know exactly why I am here babe." He kept on grinning.

I frowned. "Obviously." Operation 'Change Blake's grade'.