Chapter 9: The text message

It was a text from Francesca about her and Diego.

The text message read:

Dear Vilu,

I will not be able to make it to see Olga in the hospital.

Something has come up and our manager told us that we will be taking a plane for our world tour TODAY!!

Our manager has this habit of telling people stuff at the last minute, so sorry about that.

We will be going to Tuscany, Italy today to start the tour.

We will come back to do a performance back in Buenos Aires, so so we are presenting you all free seating at the 1st row at our concert.

Well anyways, wish everyone well...including Olga.

.....................

Vilu read the message.

"Vilu, are you ok?" asked Ludmi.

"Fran and Diego are not going to make it" said Vilu. "but they have good news for all of us"

Vilu had a big smile on her face.

" What is it?" said Andres "Did they big us chocolate?"

"No, Andres! let her tell us" said Leon.

"No, no, not so fast." said the doctor " Can i tell you the results?"

"Yes" everyone said.

--------------------------------

Tuscany, Italy:

Angie put on a nice flower dress with a hat. She was very excited to see what was in store for her.

Angie waited for Herman to get ready too.

Herman came out looking fine.

"You look great!!" said Angie.

"You think so? I think you look the finest" said Herman.

"Aww" she said kissing his cheek

The person who was at the boat dock was ready to take them into the boat.

-----------------

"Ok" said the doctor.

"it seemed like Olga has a broken her right arm and left leg" he continued "In the accident she seemed to have fainted through the process. The fall Olga had is very serious and it will cause her lots of fatigue. Olga seems to need to have surgery on her leg since it was hit very badly." the doctor kept reading his papers going on, "Olga will have to stay out of physical activities for the next couple of weeks until she recovers from the surgery, which you will have to schedule with the hospital. We recommend you have it as soon as possible."

Olga looked upset.

She looked at the doctor.

"So i cant do my inspirational belly dance moves?" she asked.

Leon tried hard not to laugh, so did others.

"No miss." "This is what caused the accident remember?" said the doctor.

"WHAT ACCIDENT?" said Olga.

" THE REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE!! YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS DOING INSPIRATIONAL BELLY DANCE MOVES!!!" said everyone.

"Ohh yeah i know about that i didn't know what accident you were talking about?" said Olga.

Ramallo hit his head in frustration.

"Olga, seriously!!" said Ramallo.

------------

Olga was discharged out of the hospital and everyone left.

"Wow, we are finally home" said Vilu.

"Indeed we are" said Ramallo.

Some nurses helped Olga as she was to use a wheelchair until after she recovered.

Vilu decided to call Herman and Angie to update them on Olga.

But there was no answer on neither of their cellphones....