Chapter 39: Beware

"Really? Where were we? France?" said Angie.

"What?? Angie i was about to kiss you before Olga came and ruined it" said German with a frown.

"Well Olga said she would give us some alone time now. And plus you know I was kidding" said Angie.

German went again to lean towards Angie to give her a kiss, but then something happened again.

"ANGIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

It was Rafa!!! Again.....

"Rafa, what are you doing here? This is the wrong time for you to come?" said Angie.

"Yeah because your about to kiss someone that's not me?" said Rafa.

"Rafa, can you do me a favor and please go, and leave my wife alone" said German getting furious.

In Angie's head she was like yes, this is like the second time German defends her in one day...

Hmmm.... She was lucky.

"Yes Rafa please go. You can call me later, i'm serious" said Angie.

"Ok fine"

Then suddenly Olga came in.

"What in the world is this man doing here again??" said Olga.

"Olga did you let him in?" said German furious.

"No, Mr. German i did not" said Olga.

"Then how did you get in" said German.

"It's called keys" said Rafa.

"You have keys?" said German.

"Well one day, the lady Jade LaFontaine left them at the front door and i stole them making more duplicates so i can come in and see you Angie" said Rafa.

"Rafa, that's not right, you know i'm married and also pregnant, and everyone in this house is taken" said Angie.

"Sorry for the trouble" said Rafa.

"Olga can you lead him out" said German pointing to the door.

"Yes sir" said Olga leading him out.

German had a serious look on his face.

They were STILL in the pool.

"Angie i think we should get out now, we've been here for a while" said German.

"Look German, don't get angry. I don't want Rafa to get in the way of everything, plus ruining my mood." said Angie.

"Yes i agree? But you owe me" said German.

"Owe you?" said Angie.

"Angie, i saved you like twice today, remember?" said German.

"True! What do you want?" said Angie.

"I want you..." said German with a wink ;)

"German!!! I know, everyone has been interrupting us. I think we should just get out and find a place were it can be just us" said Angie.

"I know the perfect place" said German.

"Where??" said Angie.

"Follow me" he said taking Angie out of the pool taking her hand..... ;)

Leon's house:

"My parents are very excited to see you" said Leon.

"I hope so" said Vilu.

Leon opened the door to the house and let Violetta in and his parents greeted Vilu.

"Awe Violetta were so happy you came!!!" Said Mr. And Mrs. Vargas.