Chapter 20: Thinking of the future

Olga had woken up the next morning. She was happy.

Olga still had a cast on her arm and leg.

Ramallo walked in to see her.

"Hola Ramallito" said Olga.

Then the phone rang.

Vilu was coming down immediately when the phone rang, so she answered.

"I'll get that" said Vilu.

Vilu answered and then a voice said.

"Hello. Is this Olga?" said the voice.

"No. This is Violetta, who will give the phone to Olga if you need to speak to her" she said.

"Yes we do. We are here calling from the hospital" said the voice.

"Oh ok" said Vilu.

"OLGA!!" Vilu yelled.

"Yes, my little one" said Olga.

"The phone is for you, the hospital called" said Vilu.

"Ok thank you" said Olga.

Vilu went to her room.

She was very happy.

She found her diary and started to write:

My Diary:

I am very happy. 

Now i will be getting married. 

Leon proposed to me yesterday and now i am so happy. 

I imagine my wedding already.

 All my family and friends there. 

Now, Angie and dad are coming home from their honeymoon. 

I am so happy they are finally happy together. 

I remember when he was with Priscilla, Jade, Esmeralda, and i think he is happier when he is with Angie most of all. 

Now that i am out of the Studio, i think i want to keep on my music and start something new. 

Diego and Fran now are going on their world tour in Tuscany were they saw Angie and my dad. 

Olga and Ramallo are going to have their wedding as soon as Olga gets better from her accident

Sadly, Ludmi and Fede are leaving and their farewell party is very soon. We were planning to have a party for them at our house because Olga said she wanted to prepare Ludmi's favorite dish. 

Maybe Ludmi and Fede will have their happily ever too. I miss Cami. Cami has been very busy lately and hasn't been around since Olga's accident. 

Broduey wanted to continue the band, but there were some problems, since Fede is going. 

Leon isn't sure if he wants to go to Italy with the band to be with Fede. 

If me and Leon are going to get married, that would mean that I would move too, but what about Angie, my dad, Olga, and Ramallo? Could they come too? 

These ideas floated in Violetta's mind as she didn't think about them before.

Before she could fully think these thoughts in her brain she heard a shriek.

"RAMALLO!!" said Olga.

"What is it Olga, you do not have to yell like that" said Ramallo.

"They want me to go to the doctor's to check out my leg and arm" said Olga.

"Ok do you want me to talk you there?" said Ramallo.

"YES!! WHY DO YOU THINK IM TELLING YOU THIS!!" said Olga.

"ok. ok. ok" said Ramallo.

Violetta heard this conversation and started to laugh.

Vilu wanted to make something special for Ludmi and Fede.

She was thinking of performing a song for them.

She was planning to invite everyone from the Studio, teacher and students.