Chapter 45: Heart Break

"I'm sorry to inform you about this...but you have lost your baby. We found nothing in the ultrasounds that we taken, so you have had a miscarriage. I'm very sorry" said the doctor.

"Thank you for letting us know" said German.

"I'll leave you two alone to discuss this" said the doctor.

Angie laid there with no response, but you could tell that she was sad.

"Angie, i'm sorry. We can try again" said German.

"German, i prefer not to talk about this at the moment. Let's go" said Angie as she took her purse and went out the door.

German was awfully sad as well, even a couple of tear went down his eyes.

German decided to call Vilu and Ludmi to tell them to come home immediately.

The beach:

"Catch me if you can" said Vilu as Fran chased her down the beach.

Then Vilu's phone rang.

"Vilu your phone is ringing, it's your dad" said Cami.

"Fine i'll get it" said Vilu.

"Hello" she said.

"Vilu, you and Ludmilla need to come home quick!!" said German with a worried voice

"Dad? Are you okay? Your scaring me" said Vilu.

"Yes there is something going on and i need you two to come home" said German.

"Okay, we'll be there" said Vilu.

Olga's doctor:

"Looks like everything is okay with you, Miss Pena." said the doctor.

"Thank you" said Olga.

Ramallo's phone rang.

"I have to take this" said Ramallo.

"Ramallo you and Olga need to come home quick, we need you" said German

"German? You okay, something is up" said Ramallo.

"Yes, and that's why me and Angie need you at home" said German.

"Can you tell me what is happening??" said Ramallo.

"Not now. I just need you home." said German and then he hung up.

Ramallo was in shock.

"Olga we need to go home now. Sorry doctor" said Ramallo.

"Excuse me Ramallo. Don't you see we are in the middle of an appointment" said Olga.

"Yes but we really need you to come home with me Olga. German's request" said Ramallo.

Olga made an ugly look.

"C'mon Olga. German says..." said Ramallo.

"And you think i listen to everything that guys says" said Olga.

"Olga, i'm serious. He sounded worried." said Ramallo with praying hands (meaning that he was actually begging her)

"Okay fine. but this appointment loss is his fault. Sorry doctor but we will have to make this up another time" said Olga.

The both rushed out the door without him saying anything.

The doctor was in deep confusion.