Chapter 47: On my mind

That night, the family was having dinner. 

Olga had prepared a yummy dish, that would hopefully cheer everyone up.

Everyone seemed to be a bit down because of the news.

Violetta came downstairs and saw the food that was placed.

"Hey Olga" said Vilu.

"Hi my little girl. How is everything with you, are you okay?" asked Olga.

"I'm a bit better, but i'm only worried for Angie" said Vilu.

"Speaking of Angie, where is she" said Olga.

"The least time i saw her, she was in her room" said Vilu.

"Awe poor thing" said Olga.

German had just walked out of his office as the doorbell rang.

It was Pablo.

"Pablo what a great surprise. Come in" said German.

"Hey German, is Angie here. She missed our teacher meeting, including you, so i wanted to talk to you about what you missed" said Pablo.

"Pablo i don't think right now is the best time, but you can always stay for dinner" said German.

"Okay that will be fine, but please be careful with the soup this time." said Pablo trying to make a joke.

"Well Jade is no longer here so hopefully that won't happen." said German.

Ludmilla came down to have dinner as well as Federico and Ramallo.

Everyone was seated at the table, except Angie.

"Hey dad, is Angie coming for dinner. Seems like she hasn't come out of her room for more than a couple of hours" said Vilu.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it" said German.

Angie diary:

I hadn't come out of my room in a while.

I heard some noise coming from downstairs and some doorbell ringing.

I wanted to actually see who it was, but i really just wanted to be alone.

I wasn't even really hungry for dinner, my stomach was empty as well as how i felt that my heart was empty.

Was it my fault that my child died?

Well i didn't abort it so no.

Plus, i would never have an abortion, because it is completely wrong because you kill a human life.

So of course it wasn't my fault, well that's what i wanted to believe.

But well, for some reason i felt guilty, and i just wanted to be comforted.