Chapter 27: What now?

Angie looked at the wet floor and came up with an idea.

"I'm going to clean up this mess" said Angie.

"I'm going to help" said Olga.

"No, Olga!That was very nice of you but, it's better if you go lie down to rest until we come up with a solution to what we are having for dinner, really" said Ramallo.

"Ok Fine!!" said Olga.

The rest of them fixed the mess: Angie, Violetta, Ramallo, and German.

Sooner or later they were finally done.

Honestly, it didn't take them very long to fix the mess, thankfully.

Now it's was about 7:30 pm and everyone was starving.

"Look. I don't think we can spend even more time to cook a meal" said Vilu.

"Yeah good point, but i came up with an idea" said Angie.

"What is it?" asked Ramallo.

"What if we just order pizza for now, to make things less complicated." said Angie.

"YES!!! I WANT SOME PIZZA!!!!" said Olga excitedly. 

"Ok then, it's pizza" said Angie.

Angie went to go order the pizza as she called the pizza delivery service on the phone.

Violetta went upstairs to her room.

She decided to call Cami, because she just missed her so much.

"Hi Cami" said Vilu.

"Aw Vilu. It's been so long. How are you?" said Cami

"I'm doing good. There was a little problem today at our house, but besides that everything is good" said Vilu.

"You know, Vilu. I think we need to go on a girls date, tomorrow is the perfect day!!" said Cami.

"Oh yes Cami. Tomorrow is the perfect day. I'll have to ask Angie or my dad, but i'm sure it will work" said Vilu.

"Speaking of Angie and your dad...How are they?" asked Cami.

"Oh better than ever!! I'm so happy that everything worked out between them, i'm so happy. They got back from their honeymoon today" said Vilu.

"Awe. How romantic. Do you know anything about the party?" asked Cami.

"Yes the party is in two days. I have all the stuff planned, performances, decorations, the food, which i had to talk to Olga about, and more" said Vilu.

"Oh amazing. Maybe i could come over tomorrow to help you plan for the party" said Cami.

"Good idea. Bring everyone." said Vilu.

"Well Nati and Maxi are free and i can also bring Broduey" said Cami.

"Ok. Hvae you heard from Fran and Diego?" asked Vilu.

"No!! They said they were coming to the party" said Cami.

"Oh ok, great!! I'm still disappointed that they are not able to help with the preparations" said Vilu.

"Yeah. Well at least we can do them" said Cami.

"Yes." said Vilu.

Then Angie was calling for Vilu to come down for dinner.

"Vilu. Dinner is ready!!! Pizza's here!!" said Angie.

"Well. Cami i've got to go. Let's later to arrange tomorrow's plans. Angie is calling me for dinner" said Vilu.