Chapter 7: Emma

Waking up and I get dressed. I then go and make Mrs. Brown's morning tea. When there's a knock on the back door. I go and open it, it's a letter.

"Thank you," I say and the boy nods his head. I put the letter in my apron pocket and go, giving Mrs. Brown her tea. I go back downstairs and sitting in the kitchen.

I open the letter and I see that it's from the White's estate. I read the letter, 'Dear, Miss Emma, I'm so glad that I am able to talk to you and spend time with you every day. I was wondering if you would like to go to London's history museum with me tomorrow night?'

I smile at the letter getting butterflies in my stomach getting excited for tomorrow already. I put the letter back in my apron and I then check on Mrs. Brown. I'm smiling the whole time. Mrs. Brown looks at me with a knowing smile.

"So, how are you and Mr. White?" She asks me.

I blush and smile, "It's nothing serious were just talking," I say quietly.

"Then what is that letter you have hidden in the pocket of your apron," Mrs. Brown says with a small smile.

"Mr. White has invited me to go with him to the London History Museum tomorrow afternoon," I say with a smile.

"That sounds like a wonderful afternoon, you can have the whole day off tomorrow. Also their is an extra dress in my closet if you would like to wear for tomorrow. It's from when I was younger but it may look out of style but it will fit you perfectly," she says with a smile.

"Thank you so much," I go over and huging her. I take her tray back down to the kitchen and clean up the dishes. Mrs. Brown comes down and sits in the sitting room, reading the morning newspaper. I do some of the chores around the house and later that night. I sit up in my room, writing back to Mr. White. Telling him that I would accept his offer about going to the history museum tomorrow afternoon.