Chapter 10 - William

I turn to look at Anne and glare at her.

"You didn't need to speak to her like that," I say coldly. Henry glares at Anne.

"Well, she is a maid," Anne says.

I look at her angrily. Henry and I quickly walk away from Anne and her mother. Going to the carriage. Henry looks at me.

"Emma seems like a very nice girl," he says and smiles.

I think about Emma and I feel bad for the way we left things back there.

"Hopefully she will still come with me to the museum tomorrow," I say and look out the window.

*The Next Day*

I wake up and going down to breakfast. I sit next to Henry. We eat breakfast quietly. I finish up and have Stevens get the carriage ready for me. Getting in the carriage and ask them to take me to the history museum. When the carriage pulls up to the museum.

I wait outside looking around for Emma. I finally spot her and smile at her. She smiles back and walks over to me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," I say.

"It's fine and she was right in a way," Emma says.

"I don't care that you're a maid. I like you for who you are," I say and grab her hand. Dragging her into the museum.

We walk into the museum and I watch Emma's face light up when she sees on the artifacts.

"This place is amazing," Emma says. I smile at her.

"This is my favorite place in London," I say looking around. Emma and I walk through some of the exhibits.

We go to one of the sections of the museum where they have some different animals around the world. We go up to a couple of the monkeys and they make noises and chase each other. We stay in that exhibit for a long time just watching all the different kind of animals.