Chapter 1

I placed my finger on the last key and stopped playing. And immediately, the audience stood up from their seats and gave me a round of applause.

"And what a spectacular performance! Great job Mirayuki-chan! You did wonderful." The host praised making the audience increase their applauses.

I stood up from my chair and went in front and faced everyone. I smiled.

Not fake, no sarcasm. A real and genuine smile. Just like always.

I bowed and took my leave. When I reached the back stage, "You were great out there Ivory-sama!"

"Ah, thanks, Shion." She smiled. Shion is one of my maid. "Would you like to change into you're clothes now?" She asks nicely. I nodded. "Yes please." Her smile grew and she bowed before she fetched my outfit.

Hello, I'm Mirayuki. Ivory Mirayuki. I'm a pianist and I love to play the piano with all my heart. My hair is between reddish brown and Sakura pink. I like it it, it's unique! It's straight and stops at my waist. And I also have an orange ribbon that is tied at the back and the side of my hair. I have a pair of coral eyes. My bangs covers my forehead and some hair are too long that it reaches my chin. But it perfectly frames my face. I have a heart shaped head and my skin is pearl white.

I have a loving family but they're not always there. Mommy and Daddy are always on missions. That's because they're hunters! Both of them are Blacklist Hunters. They know a lot of hunters like them. They also know Isaac Netero! The chairman of the Hunters Association. Daddy is close with Netero-san😋. I have a sister the same age as me, but she's a brat😑 and she always thinks low of me.

"Here you go Ivory-sama!" Shion suddenly popped out of no where and was holding a dress. A pink dress. "Oh, you're back already ehehehe." I took the dress from her. "Then, I'll let you have your privacy." Shion left me.

I stared at the dress. I guess it's cute, but it's a little too fancy. Oh well, I can't just refuse it. -Sigh- Oh well~

(PS: please do note that Mirayuki doesn't look like the picture wearing the dress

(PS: please do note that Mirayuki doesn't look like the picture wearing the dress. Mirayuki is the one on the cover~)

I sighed once more and went out. Just as Shion entered the room she froze. "O.M.G you look So cute Ivory-sama!" Shion squealed in delight which made me jump a little. "O-Oh really? Thanks Shion." The said maid smiled and hold on my outfit that I wore the last performance.

"Oh are you going home now Mirayuki?"

I turned around to see one of the judges. "Oh, yes I am ma'am." The female judge smiles and gave me a hug. "Do take care when you leave." I was surprised but nevertheless hugged back. "O-Okay." She let go and waved good bye. "I loved the performance. You really are something." I heard her say. I stood there for a while, before passing Shion.

"Let's go, Shion."
"A-Ah! yes ma'ama."

Somewhere in the shadows...

"Mirayuki Ivory~ Hmm, interesting~"

Hello! It's me Anne Chan! I hope you like my new FF. I'm sorry of it's too short. I hope you guys think it's interestingI don't know how long this story will go, but I'm sure I'll update this when I have time. But for now~
I wonder who's that certain someone~ Uehehehe~~

Mirayuki: Anne Chan doesn't own Hunter x Hunter.

Author/Me/Anne/Shironeko: But I do own my OC!

Mirayuki: All rights goes to Toshihiro Togashi-san😊

Shironeko: But I own my own plot style!😝Ohohoho~!

Mirayuki and Shironeko: Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter ~ Ja ne!