Chapter 4

Last time on "My Little Goddess":

" You must be rookies right?"

And so it continues...

Mirayuki's POV

"Huh? Er, how did you know?" I asked. The fat man grinned and went closer to us.

"Well since this will be my 35th attempt!" When he said that, I almost chocked on my saliva.

"Wh-What?" I asked. Etsuko laughed. "This is gonna be your 35th attempt? Haha! You must be something old man, haha~" She teased. I glanced back at the man and saw an anime vein mark on his forehead.

"Well, I have a feeling I'm going to pass this time. I'm Tonpa by the way. And you two?" He asked.

"Keh! I'm Etsuko! Nice to meet ya Tonpa!" Etsuko exclaimed happily. "And I'm Mirayuki. It's nice to meet you, Tonpa-san." Suddenly, Tonpa wore a shocked expression.

"Don't tell me, you're that Mirayuki! The pianist prodigy?!" He shrieked. Some people then started to stare at us. But it didn't fazed me. I was used to it. I don't know about Etsuko though.

I glanced at her, only causing me to sweat drop. There she was, being all famous. As she waved at almost everyone.

"Hi! Hey! Helloo~! My name's Etsuko! Haha, heya!"

I double sweat dropped. "You haven't answered me yet." I looked back at Tonpa-san.

"Uh...no! No! Of course not, why would I? I'm just a normal and ordinary girl. Ehehehe...he~" I stammered. Tonpa eyed me head to toe before buying what I said. I let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh right, here. A token of our friendship." The fat man gave me a can of juice. He also handed the other one to Etsuko who was now magically beside me.

"Ah, thanks." I thanked and opened the can. At the end of my eyes, I can see her looking at the can intently. Which concerned me.

"Are you okay Etsuko?" She continued to stare at the can for a few second, when the end of her lips curled up to a smirk. She scoffed mockingly and tossed open the can and poured the content all over Tonpa-san. Shocking me, of course.

"E-Etsuko!" I yelled. "Why did you do that?!" Her smirk dropped. "The juice he gave was contained with laxative." That made my eyes widened. "Wh-What? No way." I brought the can in front of me and stared at me. I started yo use some of my nen. My ability was to create any ability I wish for! Hehehe it's complicated, but I'll explain later.

I used my vision and saw right through the can. It looks normal to me. But something was off, like an ominous aura. So I brought the can to my nose. I deactivated my vision and used my enhanced scent.

!!!

And Etsuko was right, it was laxative! I can't believe that Tonpa, how could he do that? I'll make him pay, I'll destroy him.

Unconsciously, I accidentally let 12% of my bloodlust. I narrowed my eyes at Tonpa-san who was starting to sweat bullets.

"You, Why. Why would you do that. You DARE give us laxative and make us believe on your stupid friendship act? You think we're stupid? Idiots? Dumb ass? Well, I'll show you. You'll. Pay. For. What. You. Did."

I don't know how to control myself. I don't know how to stop. Somebody, help.

And like the Gods answered my prayers, my visions went black.

Etsuko's POV (Yay!)

When Mirayuki started to unleash some of her bloodlust, I was frozen. I couldn't move. It was so...intimidating. Scary. And I'm guessing, that wasn't her full bloodlust. I'm guessing, it was just half. Like 45% or so.

"You, Why. Why would you do that. You DARE give us laxative and make us believe on your stupid friendship act? You think we're stupid? Idiots? Dumb ass? Well, I'll show you. You'll. Pay. For. What. You. Did."

And that, that was where I felt something snap inside Mirayuki. Her eyes darkened and was now lifeless. But there was still something in it. Like it was asking for help. And, since I'm a good friend, I punched her right cheek and she blacked out suddenly. But not before I caught her mumble a 'thanks' before I caught her. I sighed. I turned to Tonpa and glared at him.

"Don't ever come near us again." I hissed, and left carrying Mirayuki on my back. Hey, she's not that heavy. She doesn't even weight a thing. I mentally swet dropped. Then, I bumped into someone.

"Ouch, hey watch where you're going." I growled. The person turned around and looked down at me. Man I hate being short.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Depending on it's voice, it's a boy. I looked up. My jaws only dropped and my eyes widened. "Uh, is there something on my face?" I stayed quiet and pointed at...it.

"Are you a girl?!!"

. . .

"Pardon me, what?" The she-male asked. "Oi, Kurapika. Where did you run off to?" I looked behind the she-male and saw a middle aged man wearing a suit and carrying a suit case. Next to him, was a boy wearing all green. And greenish black defying gravity black hair. And next to him, a cute looking girl.

'Hmm, who's gonna win? that cute kawaii looking girl or Mirayuki? Meh, Imma going with the pianist prodigy!'

"Who the hells are you guys?"