Chapter 13

Part II!!!! Enjoy~!

3rd Person's POV

"Hmm, they're back so early." Menchi muttered as Buhara and her watch the applicants cook their own pig.

"Hmm, I guess I should turn on the stove first?" Mirayuki mumbled and did as what she said. "And...uh, put my pig on top of the stove!" She smiled to herself and roasted her pig. Carefully so it won't burnt. As she roasted her an applicant went to Menchi and presented his dish.

"Here! Now take me to the next phase!" He said proudly. Menchi stared at it as Buhara ate.

"Mm! Yummy!" Buhara said making the applicant smirk. "It's overcooked. The tough texture ruins the flavor of the meat. Fail." With Menchi's word, the smirk on the applicant fell. "Wh-What?! Don't kid with me! You didn't even taste it!!" He said pointing accusingly at Menchi. "It's plain as day!" The female examiner retorted back. "Tch, damn it."

Next was Hanzo, he placed his dish in front of the examiners and crossed his arms to his chest confident detecting his expression. "Okay...dig in!" He said. Buhara passed him and well Menchi, gave him a fail. "Wh-Hah?! Why???!!" The applicant asked. "Charred on the outside, uncooked inside." She said simply. "You're fire was too strong." She added.

And the cycle repeated over and over.

In Mirayuki's group:

"No one's passed yet." Leorio commented. "And Menchi hasn't even taken a bite.." Kurapika added. Mirayuki ignored them and focused on her pig.

"Here!" A familiar voice boomed making the group snap their attention towards the front. There was Etsuko who was carrying her dish, placing it near the examiners. "Hmm, this actually looks decent...let's see shall we." Menchi said and took a bite of the pig. Buhara passed the brunette making her grin. She eyed Menchi who was still chewing on her food.

"Etsuko-chan..." Mirayuki mumbled watching her friend. Who was looking surprisingly calm. "You..." Menchi trailed off. "...Pass!!" She finished.

Silence~~~

3...2...1...

"WHAT?!!"

"No way she passed?!"

"That's unfair!"

"Why did she tasted that midget's pork?!"

"Unacceptable!"

The crowd murmured to themselves. Etsuko ignored them, her grin widening. "Yosh!" She jumped.

"Waah! That was so cool Etsuko." Mirayuki praised her. "Yeah, you were the first that Menchi actually tasted dish(?)." Leorio mumbled. "Congratulations, Etsuko." Kurapika smiled a her. She eyed him, before smiling back, pink slightly tinted her cheeks. "Aww~ Gee thanks!" She exclaimed. "Now, my turn." Mirayuki mumbled and brought her dish. She placed it on the examiners table and bowed slightly.

"This is my dish. Please do enjoy." She mumbled still bowing. "Oo~ This looks different from number 101. Well, itadakimasu!!" Buhara exclaimed taking a bite of the young pianist's work. "Uwaah! Delicious!!! Pass!" He continued.

Mirayuki bowed as a thanks and looked at Menchi anxiously. The said female examiner had taken a vite of her dish, she was terribly nervous. She was even shaking and sweat started to fall from her head to her chin and dropped to the ground.

"This dish..." She started. Mirayuki wished that she passes. "This taste is so much alike Yukina-sama...how?" She mumbled. Unfortunately, Mirayuki didn't heard her. "Excuse me but what?" She asks. Menchi snapped out from her daze and lightly shook the thought out of her head. "Ah, nothing. You...you pass." Mirayuki was silent. Trying to process what Menchi just said.

Processing...

Processing...

Processing...

TING!

"I WHAT?!!"

To be continued...

Hope you guyzz like it! Sorry if it's too shortbut I had a hard time working on this chapter hehe. Gomen!!

And, wow! 400+ reads?!!? And 100+ votes?! Whoa...just, whoa...thank you guys so much!! I love love love ya'll!!! (In a friendly way silly XD)

Now, ja ne for now!!

Anne Chan