Chapter 6

Last time on "My Little Goddess":

"...What?! Really?!"

And so it continues...

3rd Person's Pov

"Yeah! So come on, Kurapika and the other's are waiting." Etsuko said, grabbing onto Mirayuki's wrist and pulled her with herself (Etsuko).
"Uwaah! Slow down Etsuko!" But the brunette ignored the prodigy's cries.

"You were spacing off and looking at somewhere. What were you looking at by the way?" Etsuko asked. Mirayuki glanced at her and remembered the same electric blue eyes earlier. And blushed suddenly, making Etsuko raise a brow. "Why are you blushing? Oi, answer my question." Mirayuki snapped out of her fantasist and stared at her friend clueless. "Oh, uh, nothing! I just uh, remembered...something embarrassing! Yeah!" The brunette eyed me intensely. Making me nervous. "What--" "Oi kid! What are you doing?! That's against the rules!" Etsuko's attention was averted to Leorio. Mirayuki sighed in relief.

"What?" Said a young male voice perking the pianist's interest. That was definitely not Gon's voice. Nor does it belong to Akaneko. Another person her age? "You're using a skate board! This is an endurance test!" Mirayuki couldn't defend the voice for she wasn't listening earlier.

"Why?" The voice said again. Mirayuki can feel Leorio's blood boiling right now. Even if she's running behind Kurapika who was running next to Etsuko. And Leorio's at their front. With Gon and Akaneko. "Like I just said! This is an endurance test!" "No it isn't." Mirayuki glanced at Gon who was running calmly. "What?! Whose side are you on Gon?!" The said male brunette stayed quiet. "No one's," Akaneko said for him. "Satotz-san only said to follow him." Gon and his sister, Akaneko said in sync. 'Wait, who's Satotz-san?' Mirayuki thought.

She caught a glimpse of the boy Leorio was arguing with. And to her surprise, it was the boy with the same eyes she saw! Her face shows a mixture of:

⊙_⊙ This and
(º ロ º๑) this and
( TДT) THIS

Kurapika saw her and asked, "Are you okay, Mirayuki?" The said pianist snapped out of her face expression contest with no one and stared at the Kurta. (Ps: Mirayuki and Etsuko doesn't know about diiiis!) "Ah, yeah. I'm fine." Kurapika nodded and continued his pace. As for Mirayuki, she was staring at Gon and Akaneko who was now talking with the boy. Now that she noticed it, the boy had fluffy and spiky and messy silver-no white? Hair. Even if he had his back at Mirayuki, she knows he wore a white plain shirt and a turtle neck dark blue long sleeved shirt under it. He wore plain blue shorts too. The young pianist listened to their conversation.

"How old are you?" The boy asks Gon. "12 years old." Gon answered looking at the boy. "Me too!" Akaneko joins in. The boy hummed and and flipped his board and catching it afterwards. He also landed safe to the ground.

'!!! S-Sugoii!' Mirayuki exclaimed in her head as she stared at the unknown albino boy in awe.

"Uwaah! Kakoi!" Gon exclaimed. "Yeah!" Akaneko agreed. "I'm Killua." "I'm Gon!" "I'm Akaneko!"

'Killua huh?' Mirayuki started to repeat the albino's name in head that she didn't hear the male brunette calling for her.

"Hey! Mirayuki!" The said pianist snapped out of her own world and looked at Gon in surprised. "G-Gon?" She mumbled under her breath. She felt her wrist being dragged. And before she knew it, she was running beside Gon and Akaneko. And of course, Killua. "Ah, Killua this is Mirayuki! Mirayuki this is Killua!" The two stared at each other. For them, it was like 5 minutes or so. But for Gon and Akaneko, it was just a second. "Oh, you're that girl who was staring at me." Killua states bluntly.

"Eh?...EH?!"

Hi guyzz! Did ya mish meh?! No? No. Okay, It's okay, I don't mind. Just o(╥﹏╥)o anyways! I was deciding~ If I should make a special chapter! Well, just some info for my OCs and all. Oh, of course! I can actually make a Special Chapter for this book, but its your choice. I want my readers to be happy! Anywho, I should really go now ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

Ja ne!

Anne chan