Chapter 2

Mirayuki's POV

Tick tock...

Tick tock...

Tick tock...

"Shion?" I called out. The said maid stopped sweeping and looked at me. "What is it, Ivory-sama?" She asked. "Where's mother and father?" She eyed me confusingly but shook her head. "They're out for a mission, Ivory-sama." Shion said. I let out a simple 'oh' and drank the milk tea at the table next me.

Today is Saturday. Mommy and Daddy is supposed to be at home. But when they're not, they're very busy or they're having problems. Today, I was at the garden, chilling under the shade drinking milk tea reading my Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Manga. And keeping me company, is Shion just over there, cleaning the garden and taking care of my mom's and her's flowers.

"Hey Shion, where's Fumiko?"

Fumiko is my sister. Fraternal twin sister I mean. We don't even look the same! How is that possible that we are twins?! Anyways, I was born 3 seconds before Fumiko which literally means I'm older than her. But since of that personality of hers, she is sometimes mistaken as the older one. Like, what the heck?!

Unlike mine, Fumiko has beautiful yellow blonde hair tide into curly twintails. Her hair reaches her waist too. She has a pair of emerald green eyes that reflects her rotten personality. But she only shows it to people she doesn't like. And that people is me.

"Fumika-sama? Oh she's at the beach due to some photoshoots."

Ah yes, Fumiko's also a model and at the same time, and idol. Look, I don't want to explain anything more about her, so let's just stop there.

"Oh? Okay."

Another atmosphere filled with silence.

"Hey, Shion..."

"Yes Ivory-sama?"

"...Have you ever entered the Hunter Exam?"

"..."

"Shion?"

"..."

"Shion, are you oka--"

"Yes! Of course! I've entered the Exam when I heard you can take it at the age of 12!"

That perked me up as I stared at the green haired maid in front of me. "Really? You can enter the exam at the age of 12?" I repeated. She nodded vigorously.

"Yes~ Why do you ask, Ivory-sama? Is it, you want to join the exam?" I looked away and placed my head on my palm. "Well, you can say that. But I want mother and father to recognize me!" I said. "Oh? Then join the exam! How old are you again?" With that, I fell.

"Ah! Are you okay Ivory-sama???" Shion panicked. "A-Ah y-yes. I'm fine." I said. "Oh, okay! So, how old are you?" I sweat dropped but answered. "I'm 10!" I exclaimed. "Okay, then I shall train you right now! Until you'll be the perfect hunter!" I double sweat dropped. "I don't have to be perfect, I just want my parents to notice me." I smiled meekly.

"Nah! Now, let's start training!"

2 years later...

"I can't believe you're finally going to the Hunter Exam!" Shion shrieked. I sweat dropped. "Well, I have too! Thank you so much for taking care of me, Shion." I smiled. And she smiled back. "Of course! Use your nen responsibly. And don't be reckless!" She remained. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Talk about yourself." I mumbled.

The past 2 years during my training with  Shion, she decided to teach me nen! And I found out that I fell on Specialization! Unbelievable right? I'm a specialist!

"Well, I have to go now Shion! Wouldn't want the ship to sail away without me now do we?" I winked. "Oh! That's right." Shion gasped slightly and pulled me into a hug. "I'll miss you. When you come back, you better be a hunter! And maybe bring a boy with you! And oh, make sure he's a keeper~" I blushed and pouted.

"Shion. Aren't I your master?" The green haired maid laughed and pulled away. "Aww~ but you're blushing~" Without thinking, I touched my cheeks. They were slightly warm. "Sh-Shut up, anyways see ya." She grinned wider. "Yeah! See ya!" I smiled and I turned around.

'The Hunter Exam, you better be careful, cause I'm coming!'

With that, I walked off.

"Good luck! Mirayuki!" I stopped and looked back.

She...used my first name.

"...Mmh! Thanks, Shion!" I forgot about my pride for a second, and let a tear slip out of my eyes. And I continued to walk to the dock(?).

A few minutes later...

"Hmm, I still have an hour to spare, how about a walk around?" I smiled and looked around.

"Heh~ How interesting ~" I mumbled. I was focused on the stalls that I didn't see someone ahead of me.

"Watch out!"

"Eh?"

BAM!!!

"Ittai!"

"Ouch..."

I hissed in pain when my butt made contact with the hard ground. I rubbed my forehead  looked at the person I bumped into. And surprisingly, it was a girl my age.

"Hey! Watch where hours going..." She trailed off and ted me. When suddenly,

"Ah! You're that 10 years old who can play the piano like magic!"

Hope you guys like it! The girl looks like the pic above, now I'll go. Ja ne!

Anne Chan